Spike

The Islamic State claim to have beheaded an American journalist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729287/ISIS-beheads-journalist-James-Wright-Foley-warning-US.html

Utter barbarism.

At this point i would say just carpet bomb them. Not politically correct but fuck it, i'd rather die by American bombs than being beheaded by a fucking extreme-islamist.

(It's been a crazy week, between visiting relatives, my father not doing well, my children, and hungry animals at our property I didn't have time to post online)

I won't watch that video, but I read the killer has a British accent. All these foreign members are going to bring IS back to their home countries.

I don't think this country will do anything substantive again until we have a Beslan style attack perpetrated by people coming here from through our wide open Southern border.

As far as the Ferguson thing goes, the police officer has a crushed eye socket from the pummeling he received and Brown's friend admits now that the officer started shooting when Brown turned around and "bum rushed" him. (Bum rush is a colloquial term for ran at him). I'd rather focus on the unacceptable police reactions towards the media and demonstrators rather than a shooting that is going to be found to be justifiable. I'll never understand why they resort to looting and burning down businesses. Since someone questioned why he was shot so many times, the answer to that is that modern handgun training is to shoot until the [perceived] threat is stopped.

(It's been a crazy week, between visiting relatives, my father not doing well, my children, and hungry animals at our property I didn't have time to post online)

I won't watch that video, but I read the killer has a British accent. All these foreign members are going to bring IS back to their home countries.

I don't think this country will do anything substantive again until we have a Beslan style attack perpetrated by people coming here from through our wide open Southern border.

It's a terrifying prospect and a real problem on our streets, and more accurately in the mosques in this country.

Maybe we'll see some of the Muslims who protest on our streets about Gaza protest against IS....but they won't. Everyone knows that and they know why.

As far as the Ferguson thing goes, the police officer has a crushed eye socket from the pummeling he received and Brown's friend admits now that the officer started shooting when Brown turned around and "bum rushed" him. (Bum rush is a colloquial term for ran at him). I'd rather focus on the unacceptable police reactions towards the media and demonstrators rather than a shooting that is going to be found to be justifiable. I'll never understand why they resort to looting and burning down businesses. Since someone questioned why he was shot so many times, the answer to that is that modern handgun training is to shoot until the [perceived] threat is stopped.

The looting and torching houses shows that a lot of the protestants don't really give a toss about the incident itself, just an excuse to be an animal. Racism is a word that is being thrown around too easily in the modern world, as it is popular to call someone out on racism. As far as racism goes, it is always white people who do all the harm, never the other way around. If it was a black police officer who'd shot a white man, then I'd suspect we wouldn't even know about it. I'm not saying there is no racism in the world, but more often than not it is blown out of proportion and is very biased.

People loot when rioting because, obviously, they're attempting to destroy the Babylon capitalist system. This isn't about race relations in the same way that the Watts Riot and the Rodney King Riot weren't about race relations. That a black man was victimised by a police on all three occasions was simply the spark that set off the fire that is a poor man's rage. This is about an angry underclass rising up against the unjust slavery that capitalism and liberal democracy holds us in. Of course the media will spin the race angle to mask the truth from the world but the elite are running scared now as sooner or later they know we will bring them to the only true form of justice they deserve - death at the hands of the global proletariat.

Use your brains, people. The media already fooled the world into thinking the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny was about Indian soldiers getting one back after being forced unknowingly to use bullets that were greased with fat derived from pork and beef - no! It was a rebellion against the Raj, not fucking bullets. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of precedents where what has happened has been twisted to protect the elite. The Ferguson situation is yet another.

People loot when rioting because, obviously, they're attempting to destroy the Babylon capitalist system.

And because flat-screen tvs are awesome. Plus you need an xbox to go with it, otherwise what's the point in stealing one?

And because flat-screen tvs are awesome. Plus you need an xbox to go with it, otherwise what's the point in stealing one?

Of course you stand to make some personal gains but every business that is destroyed today simply saves us from having to destroy it later on. The demise of capitalism is an inevitability; human rage is an inexhaustible fuel and it will eventually wear down even the most monolithic of adversaries.

What do you think the looters do with the things they take? Take a you beaut 3D TV to their nonexistent homes? Plug it in and pay the soaring electricity bills how? No, they'll flog the things they steal, so they can get enough food (or perhaps heroin) for the next month. What a ridiculous thing to suggest that America's black population steals luxury goods for the purpose of actually using them. You're out of touch with reality.

It's a terrifying prospect and a real problem on our streets, and more accurately in the mosques in this country.

Maybe we'll see some of the Muslims who protest on our streets about Gaza protest against IS....but they won't. Everyone knows that and they know why.

Because IS is terrorist militia that is not affected whatsoever by what the world thinks of them (they actually deploy a psychological war through media to make themselves look more frightening than they are by using "Hollywood effects" on their released videos) while Israel is a state that is part of the UN and has embassies all over the world and has the general support of most of the countries in the west. Protesting against governments that support it and against the companies that fund and arm it, does make a difference.

The way to combat IS is not by protest, it's by raising cultural awareness about what they are doing. It is by preaching tolerance and moderation of religions not more extremism.

Funnily enough, to go back to your first point, Al Qaeda did start in British Mosques, just like ISIS started US prisons camps in Iraq.

People loot when rioting because, obviously, they're attempting to destroy the Babylon capitalist system. This isn't about race relations in the same way that the Watts Riot and the Rodney King Riot weren't about race relations. That a black man was victimised by a police on all three occasions was simply the spark that set off the fire that is a poor man's rage. This is about an angry underclass rising up against the unjust slavery that capitalism and liberal democracy holds us in. Of course the media will spin the race angle to mask the truth from the world but the elite are running scared now as sooner or later they know we will bring them to the only true form of justice they deserve - death at the hands of the global proletariat.

Use your brains, people. The media already fooled the world into thinking the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny was about Indian soldiers getting one back after being forced unknowingly to use bullets that were greased with fat derived from pork and beef - no! It was a rebellion against the Raj, not fucking bullets. There are hundreds, maybe thousands of precedents where what has happened has been twisted to protect the elite. The Ferguson situation is yet another.

You seriously think people are looting because they're against capitalism? :lol: And you tell people to use their brains. 90% of those people wouldn't be able to tell you what capitalism was. You've obviously never been caught up in anything like this. The looters are opportunists not protesters.

Can you tell me what is the most just and fair ruling system in your opinion? Many are slating liberal democracy but there is no better alternative.

Biggest nonsense I've read in a long time, absolute RUBBISH. Most of the people looting and stealing are uneducated people who just are hypnotized by the possibility of free material things, they don't give a damn about the ruling system, let alone terms like "capitalism", "liberal marketing" and so on, in fact they don't even know what they mean most likely. They're barbarians who try to hide behind an excuse to justify it. Here's a question - if you were owner of one of the shops being looted, how would you feel? Throw stuff at them to help them fight "the Babylon capitalist system" and see your life's work and only income being destroyed before your eyes?

There were similar riots in Estonia back in 2007, called "Bronze night" - look it up if interested, and it was supposedly about Estonian government removing a soviet statue from downtown Tallinn (capital of Estonia), which in essence was a statue for the Red Army who occupied, raped, robbed our land for so many years and statue like that had no place in the capital of Estonia, keep in mind we only just regained our independence in 1991. Let it be said that the statue wasn't destroyed but moved to a more remote place and is still there. Estonia has large population of russians. Huge majority of the rioters were russian speaking population, who don't speak Estonian, mostly uneducated, people who only get news through russian TV stations which are full of propaganda. How is stealing can of Coke and pack of tampons going to get their "message" across - it won't. They're robbers who have to be treated as one and brought to face justice in the court.

This doesn't apply to every country but instead of commiting crimes and justifying it with total nonsense, those so called proletariats (as you call them, I'd stick with normal middle-class workers like myself) should get education and find the correct means to change things and be the voice of that group of people. Hatred only breed hatred. By rioting and being barbaric they're stuck in 360-degree deadly circle like the generations before them. It's time to break out of that and make a change.

Of course you stand to make some personal gains but every business that is destroyed today simply saves us from having to destroy it later on. The demise of capitalism is an inevitability; human rage is an inexhaustible fuel and it will eventually wear down even the most monolithic of adversaries.

What do you think the looters do with the things they take? Take a you beaut 3D TV to their nonexistent homes? Plug it in and pay the soaring electricity bills how? No, they'll flog the things they steal, so they can get enough food (or perhaps heroin) for the next month. What a ridiculous thing to suggest that America's black population steals luxury goods for the purpose of actually using them. You're out of touch with reality.

I didn't suggest that in the slightest. In fact that's ridiculously racist, small-minded and perhaps you should try reading what people say rather than just twisting it to fit your very predictable ideology.

It's cute and everything, but once you've seen it a few times on the internet it loses it's impact.

I've seen riots first hand in this country. Opportunistic thievery is by no means limited to one race or creed.

The way to combat IS is not by protest, it's by raising cultural awareness about what they are doing. It is by preaching tolerance and moderation of religions not more extremism.

Actually I'd be happy with carpet bombing them over there and profiling over here to eradicate them before they have a chance to set off bombs on the Underground or decapitate members of the British army on British streets.

What IS has done is lose any type of sympathy their cause might have had and made life a whole lot tougher for Muslims.

Actually I'd be happy with carpet bombing them over there and profiling over here to eradicate them before they have a chance to set off bombs on the Underground or decapitate members of the British army on British streets.

What IS has done is lose any type of sympathy their cause might have had and made life a whole lot tougher for Muslims.

I'm sure they'd be pretty happy with carpet bombing you too :lol:

I was talking about how we, civilians can combat them, not as an army. But any way, carpet bomb what exactly? They now have influence in an area larger than the entire UK and with millions of civilian in it. That's not an option.

But if you're looking for things western governments can do to stop ISIS, they can maybe start by not arming and funding them in Syria.

You think IS want any "sympathy" for their cause. Their 'cause' is creating a racist Muslim state from the dark ages. They are designed to be the perfect enemy. They can never have any sympathy.

Proper Chels.

How does it work over there then , you bailed ? Charged, detained ?

I think they were just rounding up protesters because we weren't booked but we were held in a cell for three or four hours til we were released.

I wasn't doing anything worthy of being arrested except verbally assaulting police officers ;)

Because IS is terrorist militia that is not affected whatsoever by what the world thinks of them (they actually deploy a psychological war through media to make themselves look more frightening than they are by using "Hollywood effects" on their released videos) while Israel is a state that is part of the UN and has embassies all over the world and has the general support of most of the countries in the west. Protesting against governments that support it and against the companies that fund and arm it, does make a difference.

Funnily enough, to go back to your first point, Al Qaeda did start in British Mosques, just like ISIS started US prisons camps in Iraq.

Sorry Choo but that train has passed long ago. Culturas awareness wont help anyone in this case.

Good ol' sky-darkening bombardments will help. These people are hopeless, you cant teach them sense/logic. All they have in their minds is killing people that are not extreme-islamic.

!Don't click on the spoiler if you get offended!

People on various internet sites started calling them SandN*ggers, don't know if i have to laugh or cry