Spike

A very small minority. Israel is a Jewish state. As if it would agree to have more non-Jewish than Jewish citizens.

The fact that they have Israeli Palestinian shows that it's not an only Jewish state.

They also have Christians and messianic Jewish.

A very small minority. Israel is a Jewish state. As if it would agree to have more non-Jewish than Jewish citizens.

It is against the principle of a zionist Jewish state to have a majority that is not Jews. It is part of the core principles.

The fact that they have Israeli Palestinian shows that it's not an only Jewish state.

They also have Christians and messianic Jewish.

Of course it's a Jewish state. That's their own definition of themselves not mine. Debate it with them.

Only as insignificant minorities (and only because they had to). Israel was created to be the homeland for Jews from all over the world. How can it not be a Jewish state?

It is but other factions and ethnicity can leave there as well.

It is but other factions and ethnicity can leave there as well.

Again only as a minority that cannot affect the major policies or the nature of the state which makes it impossible to be the unified nation of all the people that live in the region. That was what we were talking about.

You have incredible talent of subtly changing what the subject is really about...

Again only as a minority that cannot affect the major policies or the nature of the state which makes it impossible to be the unified nation of all the people that live in the region. That was what we were talking about.

You have incredible talent of subtly changing what the subject is really about...

And that will take time. Not going to happen overnight.

Look at USA stuff with segregation, women rights and all that stuff.

It was all under one nation, but took years to get things going.

It will be the same here.

But just getting rid of Israel state for something new seems a lot harder and I don't see it happening.

And that will take time. Not going to happen overnight.

Look at USA stuff with segregation, women rights and all that stuff.

It was all under one nation, but took years to get things going.

It will be the same here.

But just getting rid of Israel state for something new seems a lot harder and I don't see it happening.

The US racial segregation is different because the USA was not defined as white-only nation. If Israel changes enough to allow Palestinians to be equal citizens, then it won't be Israel anymore which brings me to my first point:

There cannot be peace while Israel continues to exist, at least not in its current form.

Israel needs to be dismantled. It was set up due to ongoing political problems at the time, 90% of israelis are jews from Eastern Europe.

It is now a sattelite US State that murders its neighbours. Time for it to be dismantled and the people go home.

The US racial segregation is different because the USA was not defined as white-only nation. If Israel changes enough to allow Palestinians to be equal citizens, then it won't be Israel anymore which brings me to my first point:

So I guess your right peace will not come.

In fact if a new nation is created next to Israel that will make it just worst.

And that peace for land don't work. They tried that many times.

Israel needs to be dismantled. It was set up due to ongoing political problems at the time, 90% of israelis are jews from Eastern Europe.

It is now a sattelite US State that murders its neighbours. Time for it to be dismantled and the people go home.

Will not happen. They will go to war before that happens.

By then that land no one will be able to live in cause if they use atomic weapons everything will be a wasteland.

Will not happen. They will go to war before that happens.

By then that land no one will be able to live in cause if they use atomic weapons everything will be a wasteland.

It would happen almost immediately if an American administration decided to. You have to realise they are nothing without Washington backing.