Spike

I like your style!

Next is the academy award winning Palestinian/Israeli coöperation about the 'now' .

What is the 'fabric of life' at the territories. Remember, here Israel has actually no rights whatever! The case of Bi'lin ....

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/5-broken-cameras-2011/

Just 30 minutes into this things and it feels like a bunch people protesting for some dry barren lands.

Now here's the thing before going even further, if the land belongs to the country the country will decide what to do right?

In this case does it belongs to the Palestine government? yes? no?

If yes then why there's no government interaction from Palestine? Why is it only regular people?

If it belongs to Israel then they doing the right thing by putting patrols to guard their property and what not. Because if it belongs to Israel, then Israel makes the law.

This is just what I notice from the first 30 minutes.

Will continue to watch, but hopefully it's not more of the same of some people protesting against some wasted and empty land.....

Especially when it's people vs Israel government. Seriously that is just ridiculous. If the land belongs to Palestinian, then Palestinians authority should be there fighting for the land!

P.S. This was funny. Some guy gets out of jail and the whole village is celebrating! lol wtf is up with these people?

Just 30 minutes into this things and it feels like a bunch people protesting for some dry barren lands.

Now here's the thing before going even further, if the land belongs to the country the country will decide what to do right?

In this case does it belongs to the Palestine government? yes? no?

If yes then why there's no government interaction from Palestine? Why is it only regular people?

If it belongs to Israel then they doing the right thing by putting patrols to guard their property and what not. Because if it belongs to Israel, then Israel makes the law.

This is just what I notice from the first 30 minutes.

Will continue to watch, but hopefully it's not more of the same of some people protesting against some wasted and empty land.....

Especially when it's people vs Israel government. Seriously that is just ridiculous. If the land belongs to Palestinian, then Palestinians authority should be there fighting for the land!

P.S. This was funny. Some guy gets out of jail and the whole village is celebrating! lol wtf is up with these people?

This is all Palestinian land. Israëls presence there is illegal. But they have an army .... Also, that land is actually a very fertile Olive grove.

What is wrong .... Sigh i give up on you a bit.

This is all Palestinian land. Israëls presence there is illegal. But they have an army .... Also, that land is actually a very fertile Olive grove.

What is wrong .... Sigh i give up on you a bit.

That my point is that if it's Palestinian land then it's the government that has to be fighting there with their army.

What army? What government? It is a prison mate. Is it starting to sink in?

No government?

So then Palestinian thing doesn't exist then.

Why you call them Palestinian?

So then if no government exist then that makes Israel the owner of the lands cause there's no government to act on behind of the land.

Is not like Israel taking land from Egypt...

No government?

So then Palestinian thing doesn't exist then.

Why you call them Palestinian?

So then if no government exist then that makes Israel the owner of the lands cause there's no government to act on behind of the land.

Is not like Israel taking land from Egypt...

A dummy government without power 'instilled' by Israel. The real 'governing' is done by Israel under IDF threat. Also, yes they are a De Jure sovereign state.

Also a UN member : http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm

I think you are just trying to troll me. You cannot know this little of something and then claim to have an opinion on it. Or you must be reaaaaally thick. Either way, goodbye Sir, I made an honest attempt.

X80rMsI.gif

A dummy government without power 'instilled' by Israel. The real 'governing' is done by Israel under IDF threat. Also, yes they are a De Jure sovereign state.

Also a UN member : http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2012/ga11317.doc.htm

I think you are just trying to troll me. You cannot know this little of something and then claim to have an opinion on it. Or you must be reaaaaally thick. Either way, goodbye Sir, I made an honest attempt.

X80rMsI.gif

If a true government exist they will be fighting for it.

The only real government there is Israel.

And in Israel there's an ethnicity called Israeli-Palestinian.

So it doesn't seem like Palestinian are going extinct. They have no government so there government by default must be Israel, right?

And thus they call themselves Israeli-Palestinian. Kinda like saying African Americans?

If a true government exist they will be fighting for it.

The only real government there is Israel.

And in Israel there's an ethnicity called Israeli-Palestinian.

So it doesn't seem like Palestinian are going extinct. They have no government so there government by default must be Israel, right?

And thus they call themselves Israeli-Palestinian. Kinda like saying African Americans?

Fuck off Troll. Read the UN chapters.

Fuck off Troll. Read the UN chapters.

Well whatever is called by the United nations that's the area where the terrorists organization is, Hamas....

And Hamas attacks Israel where jews and Palestinians-Israelite live.....

So it leaves no option for Israel to attack.

Well whatever is called state by the United nations that's the area where the terrorists organization is, Hamas....

Your ignorance is beyond measure troll. Welcome on my blocked list. The fact that you cannot rebut anything I say in a rational way, makes your argument completely void. You are all ideology, that is very clear.

I suggest you try and get a half of a brain somewhere, idiot.

Well whatever is called by the United nations that's the area where the terrorists organization is, Hamas....

So it leaves no option for Israel to attack.

Its obvious to most sane people in the World that Israel is a funded terrorist state by zionists in the US.

Your ignorance is beyond measure troll. Welcome on my blocked list. The fact that you cannot rebut anything I say in a rational way, makes your argument completely void. You are all ideology, that is very clear.

I suggest you try and get a half of a brain somewhere, idiot.

Wow how polite and respectful you are.

Can't explain anything good.

Alright good day sir.

Its obvious to most sane people in the World that Israel is a funded terrorist state by zionists in the US.

What?

It's the only democracy in the middle east.

A country I can visit and feel safe, except for terrorist attacks from Hamas.

Hamas is the one being funded. Cause if Gaza is a prison as people say, then where they get money for all those rockets and what not?

What?

It's the only democracy in the middle east.

A country I can visit and feel safe, except for terrorist attacks from Hamas.

Hamas is the one being funded. Cause if Gaza is a prison as people say, then where they get money for all those rockets and what not?

Israel are murdering torturing bastards and have thousands of volunteer israeli students trolling the net for anything said against their fascist racist regime.

Respectfull is actually listening to an argumentation.

Also, don't troll a master troll. He might come back to bite you

Your argument doesn't make sense.

I said if a sovereign nation exist then the government will fight for the land.

Like if Israel takes land from Egypt then that would be an act of war on Egypt sovereignty right?

There's no government just what the UN wants to make. And that what the UN has tried to make is a place for terrorism to run wild.