The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you pay for it, if you dont mind me asking?

Like did you trade in ps3 to gamestop and all that jazz?

Male gigolo....[emoji23]

Nah, my brother works at a pawnshop so he got a discount on it, plus we paid on layaway for 3 months.

Fuck gamestop. I love my ps3

• 4 weeks later...

Defending is terrible in 15 but 14 wasn't anything great either. All felt too rushed.

If they don't get 16 bang on then PES may rise again.

To be fair I played it again days ago, and right its not bad as when it was released. Its even a little better than FIFA 14, but not even close of being the football game I was expecting in a next-gen console.

Defending is terrible in 15 but 14 wasn't anything great either. All felt too rushed.

If they don't get 16 bang on then PES may rise again.

It seems to me that in the past few FIFA's that for each alternate year they improve either one of attack or defense, while making the other worse.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm enjoying FIFA15 this year. I'm in a CM with Atletico Madrid and currently top of the table. I have bought Kevin Mirallas from Everton who incidentally scored a last minute FK for me against Barcelona in my last game.

• 2 weeks later...

Which are some good players to buy in fifa 15 ?

Hazard, Azpi left in my first season (wanted out ! )

I got Januzaj(LM), Pogba (CAM) rotate him with Oscar/Thorgan Hazard and salah/mosses on RM. Sold Willian for 65mil to Bayern :P sold Fabregas for 65mil.

My team looks something like this:

------Courtois-----

-Iva-Zouma-Terry-Bertrand-

------Van Ginkel---Matic----

----Salah----Pogba----Januzaj----

---------------Costa----------------

Subs: Oscar,mosses, Remy, Hazard(Thorgan),Ramires,schurle, Piazon

I play fifa since i was four years old started with FIFA 2000 and still playing i hate it sometimes, but this is the best we've got, can't even compare both. And i have a beast UT Club. If anyones interested to play with me you guys can send a message. I should warn you i'm pretty good at it :rolleyes:

Hey Guys! Is here anyone interested in Pro Clubs? A pity it isn't as popular as other modes!

I play pro clubs all the time in FIFA, especially as a goalkeeper. I also created a couple of compilations on YouTube.

With Chelsea, of course! :getin:

Hey Guys! Is here anyone interested in Pro Clubs? A pity it isn't as popular as other modes!

I play pro clubs all the time in FIFA, especially as a goalkeeper. I also created a couple of compilations on YouTube.

With Chelsea, of course! :getin:

Ps4?