The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing quite a few negatives already. Placed shots almost always go in, players keep bumping into each other, keepers are pron to spazzing out and from kick off you can pretty much run to goal without effort because of the way the opposition is positioned (vids on youtube). Such a shame a game with so many problems manages to sell millions. :( Heres hoping for a patch of sort.

Hearing quite a few negatives already. Placed shots almost always go in, players keep bumping into each other, keepers are pron to spazzing out and from kick off you can pretty much run to goal without effort because of the way the opposition is positioned (vids on youtube). Such a shame a game with so many problems manages to sell millions. :( Heres hoping for a patch of sort.

Lmao typical EA. They won't fix it till next game just like kickoff glitch on '14 where CB's are so far apart.

Happen every year, just wait for the patch :D

Yeah I am sure they will release a patch. That annoys me though, these games should be tested closely and whilst I understand there maybe small things that slip through the testers but major glaring glitches should not be apparent. I'd prefer it if they delayed the game a few weeks rather than release it with a shit load of bugs.

Is this Ultimate Team thing is that fun? never tried it and you all seem to play it, i only play the regular online game, prefer to play with real teams..

Against who am i playing in this mode? is it a tournament or what? and do i need to pay actual money for stuff?

Is this Ultimate Team thing is that fun? never tried it and you all seem to play it, i only play the regular online game, prefer to play with real teams..

Against who am i playing in this mode? is it a tournament or what? and do i need to pay actual money for stuff?

I don't play it mate, I can't be arsed with it all.

I don't play it mate, I can't be arsed with it all.

It does seem like alot of work (i also dont like FM for that reason..), but people are thrilled about it so i wanted to know if i miss something.

What happens for me in every Fifa game is i start playing the Online game (Promotion/Relegation thing), after some time i try the Single Player in a manager mode, after 2-3 games says 'fuck, its so lame playing vs computer, they never change it its always boring', keep playing the online game until Jan-Feb and than drop it.

It does seem like alot of work (i also dont like FM for that reason..), but people are thrilled about it so i wanted to know if i miss something.

What happens for me in every Fifa game is i start playing the Online game (Promotion/Relegation thing), after some time i try the Single Player in a manager mode, after 2-3 games says 'fuck, its so lame playing vs computer, they never change it its always boring', keep playing the online game until Jan-Feb and than drop it.

I like Career Mode but I can see what your saying about it's longevity over the year.

I play mates online a lot and can get a bit of life out of Career Mode, I also play against my lad so that stretches things out a little.

Some reviews are out. Not that we care. :P

Gamespot – 8
IGN – 8.3

FIFA 15 remains one of the most impressively comprehensive sport simulations around, and on new-gen hardware it really is the beautiful game. But while some of FIFA 15’s refinements are worthwhile – and a tangible improvement on FIFA 14 – its flaws stand out all the more. In some ways it’s a step forward, in others a step back - and with Konami’s PES seemingly in resurgent form, EA Sports can’t afford to take its eye off the ball.

Eurogamer – 7
Game Informer -9.25
CVG – 9
God is a Geek – 8
Bleacher Report – 9.1
Covering the Spread – 8
Digital Spy – 4/5
SportsKeeda – 8.5
Eurogamer.de – 9/10
TSA – 9
Videogamer – 7
GamesRadar 4.5/5

_

Guardian: 10/10

If this is your first Fifa game on the new gen consoles then you will be blown away by all the little details that together contribute to an overall experience not too dissimilar to watching football on live television. If you owned Fifa 14 on Xbox One or PS3, Fifa 15 is still a significant upgrade, though maybe not the revolutionary product that it was built up to be.

Post Arcade (National Post): 9.5/10

There just isn’t much else EA can do to make this a better game. So it made great, incremental improvements everywhere.

Game Informer: 9.3/10

Playing it makes me believe I can do just about anything with the ball at my feet, and this self-assurance is powerful. If you have the desire, FIFA 15 meets the challenge. It does not disappoint.

Concept: An impressive leap in gameplay augments the already-full feature set.

Graphics: From the look of the players and the pitch to the overall presentation package, it's all top notch.
Sound: The timing and overall context of the commentary has improved from last year. The crowd's roar is mighty.
Playability: The controls (which have thankfully remained unchanged in the last few years) are in tight concert with the resultant gameplay.
Entertainment: The outstanding gameplay makes any mode a blast to play, and FIFA 15 is the best entry in the franchise.

Cant wait to get my hands on this!

It can be fun and frustrating at the same time.

Basically the main idea is you start with a shitty team and try to create your "ultimate team" by playing games (online or offline) to get coins and then buying better players.

Games are in tournament mode and regular seasons style.

And no you don't have to spend any money, but some people do so they can get the best players quickly.