The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on PS3 in the UK so it's tomorrow for me. Not looking forward to this years in all honesty after reading around, I am more excited to see what PES is like.

I'm from the UK and the demo is out today, I am nearly 100% downloaded.

Remember lads that the demo is never anything like the full game so I wouldn't judge it on the demo yet! Besides they have made this years edition for the ps4 and xbox one so the game mechanics won't be shown in their true light untill the new consoles are released.

I'm from the UK and the demo is out today, I am nearly 100% downloaded.

Remember lads that the demo is never anything like the full game so I wouldn't judge it on the demo yet! Besides they have made this years edition for the ps4 and xbox one so the game mechanics won't be shown in their true light untill the new consoles are released.

Ps3??

Just played my first game . Won on penalties with Dortmund against Boca. Probably wasnt the best idea to play on world class . But I love the gameplay . Problem is getting used to it . It's realistic this time , and not meant to be fun . I remember the 13 demo being hard at first , this will eventually come good too . :D