The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal promoting their kit through FIFA...what I noticed though is that both Luiz and Cahill have real faces...I've also seen that Mata has a real face in FIFA13 trailer :)

EA is supposed to be one of Chelsea's partners right? Yet in nearly every one of their videos you see Chelsea getting scored against...

EA is supposed to be one of Chelsea's partners right? Yet in nearly every one of their videos you see Chelsea getting scored against...

That's exactly what I was thinking, I don't recall any promo vid with Chelsea scoring, they're always being dribbled past and scored on :angry:

Arsenal promoting their kit through FIFA...what I noticed though is that both Luiz and Cahill have real faces...I've also seen that Mata has a real face in FIFA13 trailer :)

There are so many things wrong with that video, I don't know which is worse:

Arteta seems to be Arsenals new striker, Wilshere isn't injured, the Emirates has an audible atmosphere, They're wearing their away kit for a home game. Cahill, Luiz and Terry are all playing.

Great piece of marketing.

There are so many things wrong with that video, I don't know which is worse:

Arteta seems to be Arsenals new striker, Wilshere isn't injured, the Emirates has an audible atmosphere, They're wearing their away kit for a home game. Cahill, Luiz and Terry are all playing.

Great piece of marketing.

Good point lol, you not get the memo we play 3 at the back now...

I hope they remove the red ribbons from the PL trophy for Fifa 13, it ruins the celebrations.

'Almost as annoying' as the time they 'forgot' to add gold PL patches to our sleeves when we were champions, even though they gave United gold patches on the previous instalment.