The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

The nature of the sport doesn't allow for a balanced game. Any player with incredible pace is almost infinitely more useful than a slow player. The game can't take into consideration a player's intelligence or decision making. That is the reason why a shit cunt like Ibarbo is GOAT on FIFA. Not to mention there is always a broken part of the game like headers or scoring from the halfway line. It's exploited and makes the game less fun than it is. There are too many teams and players to make it a fair and balanced game because the sport is not fair in real life and anything even remotely resembling paraity doesn't exist. The more EA goes for realism the worse the game will become. It's need to be more arcadey.

Couldn't agree more! I play Fifa since i was 4 i started with FIFA 2000 you're absolutely right but i just cant stop playing :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more! I play Fifa since i was 4 i started with FIFA 2000 you're absolutely right but i just cant stop playing :P

Yea, because there isn't really an alternative to FIFA, is there? PES is just not good enough tbh! Nearly no licensed Teams, the gameplay feels very stiff imo and there aren't a lot of modes. I hope Konami will release better games in the future. They probably get a bit more money now because a lot of big FIFA-YouTubers are promoting PES atm. The Career Mode (or playing offline) is pretty much the best and most realistic thing in FIFA, but I'm neither a UT Pace Fan nor am I a career mode fan so I decided to play Pro Clubs which is a lot of fun when there isn't the momentum (thx EA) in a season.

(I hope everything is gramatically correct otherwise I would appreciate it if you could tell me because I want to improve my english! )

If anyone is interested in my latest goalkeeper montage:

I really appreciate every new subscriber! :halo:

Don't know about anyone else's experience, but Diego in career mode is a fucking header beast who has scored 15/21 goals with his head, in contrast with real life where he only scores a couple per season...They're bloody good as well, it's like David Luiz on steroids...oh, and Koke is supposedly an LM on fifa.

The nature of the sport doesn't allow for a balanced game. Any player with incredible pace is almost infinitely more useful than a slow player. The game can't take into consideration a player's intelligence or decision making. That is the reason why a shit cunt like Ibarbo is GOAT on FIFA. Not to mention there is always a broken part of the game like headers or scoring from the halfway line. It's exploited and makes the game less fun than it is. There are too many teams and players to make it a fair and balanced game because the sport is not fair in real life and anything even remotely resembling paraity doesn't exist. The more EA goes for realism the worse the game will become. It's need to be more arcadey.

Try PES 2015, much more balanced.

I don't know why but it bothers me that they listed azpilicueta as a LB. which is pretty dumb considering he's played there for the past two years

Yeah it bothers me aswell. I still play him at RB though, dont know if it effects any of his stats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im realy excited about this game, dont know why, but I feel it will have nothing realy new, however everything will be alot more polished than last year (which was first time on ps4 and first time its always bit more buggy than usual).

Laughed my arse off when I saw their biggest feature is the addition of women teams :D :D :D

No offense to women and them in football intended.

You can argue that it's not their biggest feature, but they way they said it compared to other features, it definitely seemed like it.

As a programmer I know a lot about what's really difficult to do and what not, what requires a lot of work and what not, and adding 12 teams to your existing database, scanning their faces and kits, doing mo capture for their animations is something EA could've done in a month, and even a lot less if the deadline was close. The only thing that would slow them down would actually be then women who they had to meet and do the mo capture, scanning and stuff.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on a new engine in the background hence the shitty improvements for the next game. Creating a game engine? Now that's fucking difficult so I hope it's the case.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about this team? Any improvements?(except Kane and Matic, they're untradeable)
559b360efe8b2a733f25cefd7e987987.png

edit : I'm playing on PC so if anyone wanna play some FUT or co-op or pro clubs, just hit me up on Origin. My id is MihaiM24

What do you guys think about this team? Any improvements?(except Kane and Matic, they're untradeable)

559b360efe8b2a733f25cefd7e987987.png

edit : I'm playing on PC so if anyone wanna play some FUT or co-op or pro clubs, just hit me up on Origin. My id is MihaiM24

Get Fabregas as a CDM?