The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate FIFA 12 on Head-to-Head seasons. Fuck off you cunts, stop using Barcelona all the time!

I actually love the gameplay one day then the very next day i can flick it on and it becomes the most annoying game in the world. So noob friendly it's unreal, you can place your mortgage on the oppositions team being either Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man City or Bayern! Nobody has any balls about them these days!

I play with Chelsea, Napoli or Santos FTW!

Agreed, FIFA can be incredibly great or the most irritating game ever. I am guilty of usually picking the bigger club teams. Sometimes for a challenge I'll pick clubs like Juventus, Borrusia Dortmund, Spurs etc. I also lately pick international teams, in the spirit of the Euro's :D

I play 4-3-2-1 formation usually...

GK: Čech

RB: Ivanović

RCB: Luiz

LCB: Terry

LB: Cole

RCM: Ramires

CDM: Mikel

LCM: Lampard

RAM: Hazard

LAM: Mata

ST: Torres

How'd you get Hazard in the online squad?

Also have I said how much I hate Tactical Defending?

It is the single worst thing in the history of the universe. There are ameoba's on as yet undiscovered planets that would know better than to make it mandatory for online matches.

I like Tactical defending. It creates more space. Plus it's more engaging rather than holding down X like previous systems. It's only a little irritating on UT where dribbling, shooting etc is Arcade-like. I hope they keep it :)

Don't waste money on IF Nagatomo... try n get 40k for TOTY de Ceglie. Also i'd say that Giovinco would be better as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 and not in the middle. 5 at the back is a bit crap too lol.

Good, but a better midfielder would do nicely and replacing Maggio with a better dribbler would help also.

Yeah, I know I should replace Totti, but at the moment I don't have enough money.

You don't have a lot of better right wingers than Maggio in Serie A.

Maggio, Pepe and Basta. That's it.

Don't waste money on IF Nagatomo... try n get 40k for TOTY de Ceglie. Also i'd say that Giovinco would be better as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 and not in the middle. 5 at the back is a bit crap too lol.

That's the point I created that team. I wanted defensive catenaccio team and what do you think when I say defense? Italy. Italians have always had best defenders.

IF Nagatomo is better. If we compare the most important stats for wing backs.

Nagatomo:

• Pace: 90
  • Passing: 85
  • Dribbling: 73
  • Defending: 75

De Ceglie:

• Pace: 84
  • Passing: 76
  • Dribbling: 74
  • Defending: 80

De Ceglie is just better at defending and sucks at everything else and I don't need a lot of defending for wing back, 'cause I already have great defence.

Also have I said how much I hate Tactical Defending?

It is the single worst thing in the history of the universe. There are ameoba's on as yet undiscovered planets that would know better than to make it mandatory for online matches.

Its the marking that irritates me the most...When you play against the AI, you can see the computer moving one of your defenders out of position in the build-up to its goal..Amusing at first, but starts to get really annoying.

I love when I score 1 goal against some cunt using Barca/Real online then do the so called "Chelsea" sit back and play anti football. Noobs hate it. Usually sit passing the ball back and fourth like Spain for most of the game too just to be a bit of a prick :Goober: Ah I love doing that on FIFA.

Agreed, FIFA can be incredibly great or the most irritating game ever. I am guilty of usually picking the bigger club teams. Sometimes for a challenge I'll pick clubs like Juventus, Borrusia Dortmund, Spurs etc. I also lately pick international teams, in the spirit of the Euro's :D

Did I read this right? For a 'challenge' you'll opt to be Dortmund, Juve or Spurs? For a challenge?!

If you want a challenge, pick a team ranked lower than 4.5 stars without quick players as a get-out clause. It's a lot better when you come up against someone who aims to win by playing football as opposed to a one-trick pony who'll just pass to the best/fastest players and just dribble/run with it.

FIFA's a lot more enjoyable when you stay clear of the bigger clubs.