The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play head-to-head alot on FIFA 12..What I want to see out of that is a different 'room' i suppose where EVERY team has the same stats, no team is better than the other, so when you play someone the game is decided soley on the skill of the person controlling the team. So fukin sick of noobs passing the ball to Messi or CR7 and them running up the wing, then crosssing the ball to score a sweaty goal! :rant:

I hope they change the dribbling system and defensive AI. On higher difficulties you can't dribble for shit and AI's timing is perfect almost every time. Feints are alright, but so called precision dribbling is shite. PES beats the life out of FIFA in that department.

Randon screenshots of my Fifa12

N713YU.png

33BGy7.png

Impact Engine has been the biggest fail EA has ever created for FIFA

I completely disagree. It is a great thing they've done. Of course, you can't make something as complex as impact engine without bugs but I encountered serious bugs like that really rarely through my time with FIFA12. Yes, sometimes refs were idiots and some things were crazy, but it's a wonderful new addition into the game and with the new release of FIFA lots of bugs are going to be fixed.

Actually, Impact Engine was the feature I was looking to the most before Fifa12 was released.

Merged Fifa13 and Fifa12 threads into one.

The first touch thing sounds good, I've abused the current system with lob passes to death. If they also tweak the effectiveness of CPU's tackles we might be actually able to play proper football instead trying in vain to play a game that resembles it.

I regret selling my FIFA 12 ...i was playing FIFA 10 earlier !

Everyone runs at the same speed in that one. You can easily outpace Ronaldo with Rooney. :D It's terrible now, the menus were really clunky and the load times were ridiculous.

They need to let us choose the goalkeeper's kits. I hate it when Cech keeps his white kit when the rest of the team is wearing their thirds. Or if you're playing against a club that primarily wears white kits, Cech still has his white one.

FIFA 13 demo

fifa-13-demo-300x168.jpg

FIFA, also known as FIFA Football or FIFA Soccer, is a series of association football video games, released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label. While there was no major competition when EA released the first titles in their Madden NFL and NHL series, football video games such as Sensible Soccer, Kick Off and Match Day had been developed since the late 1980s and were already competitive in the games market when EA Sports announced a football game as the next addition to their EA Sports label.

Currently, Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney, and Kaká are the faces of the franchise, appearing on front cover of every game being released in the series and in promotional campaigns and advertisements in the media.

The latest installments in the series contain many exclusively-licenced leagues including league and teams from around the world, including the English Premier League and Football League, Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga Sagres French Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Mexican Primera División, American Major League Soccer, South Korean K-League and Australian Hyundai A-League, allowing the use of real leagues, clubs, and player names and likenesses within the games.

fifa 13 demo features :

Fifa 13′s First Touch Control: In fifa 13 demo, first touch control transforms the way players control the ball when in possession, eliminating any near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch. This feature creates more opportunities for defenders to grab back possession.

Fifa 13′s Attacking Intelligence: Fifa 13′s attacking intelligence gives players the most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved. This gives players the ability to work harder, smarter as well as to analyse space in order to open up the defence.

Fifa 13′s Tactical Free Kicks: fifa 13 demo provides realistic tools to create unpredictable and dangerous free kicks.

Fifa 13′s Complete Dribbling: fifa 13 demo complete dribbling enables players to face their opponents and the process, use precise dribble touches combined with real 360° with the ball, so on fifa 13 demo it’s easier to be a lot more dangerous and creative in one on one situations.

Player Impact Engine has also been updated and improved and this opens up physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players.

* FIFA-Patch.com Fan Page on GamerSonic – fifa 13 demo !

“We are perfecting the best sports game in the world with innovations that capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game,” said David Rutter, Executive Producer for FIFA 13. “These are game-changing innovations that will revolutionize our artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and collisions to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, and deliver freedom and creativity in attack.”

The most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved for the FIFA Soccer franchise will drive FIFA Soccer 13 on HD consoles and PC. All-new Attacking Intelligence enables players to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down defenses, and think two plays ahead. Players now possess the intelligence to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur, make runs that pull defenders out of position to open passing channels for teammates, and better position themselves for new attacking opportunities.

In FIFA Soccer 13 every touch matters with the most comprehensive and intuitive dribbling system ever developed. Inspired by the world’s best player, Lionel Messi, Complete Dribbling enables players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360° mobility with the ball, so it’s easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities. Players change direction quicker, are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and are more effective shielding defenders for longer stretches. FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating variety and uncertainty around ball control. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass now impact a player’s first touch, creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession.

The second generation of the Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders push and pull for position, and use their size and strength to win possession or force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives. FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and utilize dummy runs and more passing options to create elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.

FIFA Soccer 13 will also feature:

Improved Career Mode with major changes developed in response to requests from the most passionate fans of the franchise.

New features to enhance the massive EA SPORTS FIFA online offering, including improvements to the wildly popular Head-To-Head Seasons mode

Multiple new features and benefits to EA SPORTS Football Club, the live service that is the heartbeat of FIFA

Complete authenticity with more than 500 officially licensed clubs.

Additional new modes and features will be announced in the months ahead.

• 2 weeks later...