FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I think it's more epic to be the away team. Chelsea 5-1 Tottenham doesn't look half as nice as Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea. Wow just a week to go basically, and if we win it's back to the Community Shield which is easier to get tickets to :D ah i love Wembley.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be bloody shocked if we did!But our record is so poor..they're jammy and scum..and seem to not be capeable of winning a trophy on an actual scoreline so probably go to pens which we're shite at

I can't see us beating Liveprool in a very long time, they will have the better of us for a while. It's just so obvious everytime we play them there in great form and ready to kick our ass, while we are not in such great form, and tomorrow against QPR we will see if that's the truth. Either way i still can't see us winning this trophy

I can't see us beating Liveprool in a very long time, they will have the better of us for a while. It's just so obvious everytime we play them there in great form and ready to kick our ass, while we are not in such great form, and tomorrow against QPR we will see if that's the truth. Either way i still can't see us winning this trophy

Some people can't find optimism even when we reach the final of CL and kick out on of the best teams ever :ph34r: