Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Closed FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

Started by BlueLion.,

858 posts in this topic

Still can't believe we're in 2 major cup finals after all of this nightmare.

Start from the 2nd year with carlo until AVB getting fired.

And guess what, our old player proved themselves to their haters.

all hail RDM!!

Patrick Bamford likes this

Never too confident against Liverpool lately, but with Robbie and Eddie, you just feel it's written in the stars.

One more defeat to Liverpool especially in a cup final and think I'm gonna commit suicide!!

One more defeat to Liverpool especially in a cup final and think I'm gonna commit suicide!!

Especially that we couldn't have picked a better time to play them. Their form is only better than wolves.

I don't just want to win. I want to utterly destroy them 6-0.

Alternatively, a stoppage time in extra time goal, something like the 123rd minute to make it 3-2 would be great as well. Especially if the scorer was miles offside/didn't cross the line/controversial in any manner.

Spike likes this

The way these cunts have been acting for the last 9 years, I want us to absolutely crush the morale of every Scouser in the world. Ruin their entire week, keeping them up stewing over the humiliation/what could have been/FUCK YOU REF scenarios that I would love to see.

I'm positive even though I have in mind our last 3 or 4 matches. Would love to see Torres scoring, after all the stupid comments made by the scousers about him.

We'll win this game, Liverpool will not beat us 3 times in 1 season. They're simply not good enough to do that, they are inferior in every way.

Yep, In class, skill and intelligence, they really are an inferior bunch.

Badboy likes this