• Torres
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Hutchinson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other stand out performance was Mata I think. Everyone else had a good game also but Torres and Mata were immense. Sturridge fizzled out after his goal. Kalou did well, he pass to torres was inch perfect. Lampard and Cole have found their old forms under Robbie. CMON CHELSEA!!!!

I have to admit that Roberto has/and is making a case for a permenant job as manager, however it was only a short while ago that he was sacked at the Baggies as a direct result of his inabilitiy to adjust to the oppositions tatics. There is no doubting his man management skills, none but what are his talents like at coaching and scouting. If we can't have Jose, Gus or Carlo back then Roberto should have a shot at the job.

While these performances for us are great to see, on the other side it makes me incredibly frustrated with the dross we have had to endure for most of the last 2 season's knowing what this team are capable off.

I woke up just in time and tuned in as Sturridge was celebrating his goal, it was one of those games were i knew from about the 10th minute we were going to hammer them, it had the same feeling the first half against Blackpool did last season at home, and it proved that way.

I was a bit suprised with RDM's team selection however i thought with Newcastle on Wednesday then Liverpool in the cup on Saturday, Cole and Lamps would have been rested but i guess they will be on Wednesday now.

One point about Bosingwa, has he been a centre half all along? he is fantastic there yet rubbish in his "natural" position, maybe just maybe he might have saved his Chelsea career as a 4th choice centre back.