• Lampard
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Kalou
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Hutchinson

That was a quality performance and I knew we would score lots of goals today because of the attacking line up, I hate it when we play 4-3-3 against small clubs like QPR. I think everyone was glad to see Sam back in the fold and i think he has a big future at this club !

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Sturridge scored with his right foot I was like :blink: and :getin: at the same time. He definitely should use his right foot more often and also share the ball more. He's just too selfish.

Great performance. Malouda was shite as usual though. I really cant wait for him to leave lol.

I am absolutely amazed that you found a negative in that game, i thought everyone played well including Bosingwa at centre back !

Brilliant performance, the passing was great, we created loads of chances and played some great stuff. Shame we conceded the goal towards the end and shame we didn't get 10 but it was a perfect day. Torres collecting the match ball for the first time in his Chelsea career and Hutch getting back onto the pitch was special. So happy :) If it wasn't raining and the pitch was perfect it would've been 10. And the fact it was Q.P.HA made it that bit sweeter.

Also very happy with Bosingwa, Ferreira and Lampard. Mata was great too, Sturridge was a bit iffy but got a cracking goal. tbh i'm just very happy what i just saw. Roll on Weds, massive game. If we win n Yids fail to win today, we'll be 4th.

6-1, Torres hattrick, Sam finally playing.. what more can you ask. The filthy dogs got their place shown to them.. Too bad a minor little turd was shat with the Cisse goal, but doesn't matter, 3 points in the bag with a humiliating win.

I am absolutely amazed that you found a negative in that game, i thought everyone played well including Bosingwa at centre back !

Ye I also think Bosingwa played well. Malouda was shit though. Cant I have an opinion?

Oh and special mention for JT too, he always scores when something happens to him lol, what a performance he put in and his celebration to tap the badge and apologise it seemed for what he did on Tuesday.