Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kieran.

Closed Chelsea 6 - 1 QPR

Started by Kieran.,

169 votes

1. 1. MOTM?

• Cech
    • Cole
    • Bosingwa
    • Terry
    • Ferreira
    • Essien
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Sturridge
    • Kalou
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Hutchinson

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

124 posts in this topic

Great week for the team and a great week for torres. Wanted every ball today and looked like scoring every time he got it. Mata was superb too as were most of the team. Great to see Hutch on as well. Bring on the geordies and come on blackburn

Apart from Mata who needed a birthday goal, can't complain much. Every scorer today had a point to prove and they did.

When Sturridge scored with his right foot I was like :blink: and :getin: at the same time. He definitely should use his right foot more often and also share the ball more. He's just too selfish.

Great performance. Malouda was shite as usual though. I really cant wait for him to leave lol.

I am absolutely amazed that you found a negative in that game, i thought everyone played well including Bosingwa at centre back !

Brilliant performance, the passing was great, we created loads of chances and played some great stuff. Shame we conceded the goal towards the end and shame we didn't get 10 but it was a perfect day. Torres collecting the match ball for the first time in his Chelsea career and Hutch getting back onto the pitch was special. So happy :) If it wasn't raining and the pitch was perfect it would've been 10. And the fact it was Q.P.HA made it that bit sweeter.

Also very happy with Bosingwa, Ferreira and Lampard. Mata was great too, Sturridge was a bit iffy but got a cracking goal. tbh i'm just very happy what i just saw. Roll on Weds, massive game. If we win n Yids fail to win today, we'll be 4th.

6-1, Torres hattrick, Sam finally playing.. what more can you ask. The filthy dogs got their place shown to them.. Too bad a minor little turd was shat with the Cisse goal, but doesn't matter, 3 points in the bag with a humiliating win.

I am absolutely amazed that you found a negative in that game, i thought everyone played well including Bosingwa at centre back !

Ye I also think Bosingwa played well. Malouda was shit though. Cant I have an opinion?

Oh and special mention for JT too, he always scores when something happens to him lol, what a performance he put in and his celebration to tap the badge and apologise it seemed for what he did on Tuesday.

Ashblues likes this

Voted Ferreira for MOTM just to troll. :P

But yeah, sensational stuff from my blues out there. These few weeks made me feel the passion I felt when we won the Double.

Great win, everyone played great today. Torres MOTM, hopefully he continues banging them in.

I would love it if Torres scores against Liverpool in the final, that would be amazing.

Ashblues likes this