Hello everyone

Hello guys, Im a Bayern fan here, and as everyone else here, I'm pumped up for the bloody final.

I'll stick around until the final, and after that I'll see. Great community I have seen here so far.

Anyway, I'm glad to join, and look forward to reading your posts :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to this flow. In the 2nd semi final played on wednesday 25th, Bayern played better than Madrid, it was like they kind of caged madrid, they had more consistent possesion than Madrid. It was a case of better playing team winning. Anyways I personally will not like to play Madrid (Mourinho) at the final 'cos i consider Mourinho as family for good things he had done for Chelsea and will not wanna play against him

Hi! I took German for 4 years in high school, what do you think of this:

Tag! Ich weiss Deutsch, aber nicht sehr gut. Ich gelernt Deutsch in der Realschule.

If only I spoke German :(

Hello and welcome, I've been made to feel right at home here too. Just resist any urges to invade Poland...lol

Resist invading Poland? How is that even possible :lol:

Its really easy to pick up actually. English is quite similar to German, in fact it its classified as a Germanic language, and unlike French/Italian/Spanish there's rarely any difficult to pronounce accent characters.

I love the language, and I understand a bit, I should probably torrent Rosetta stone soon. :P

Welcome to TC and congratulations on making it to the UCL Final. No Messi, no Ronaldo, no spanish teams who pay the referees and Uefa but more importantly.... no Pepe! Sorry but i hate Pepe, i'd love to shoot him between the eyes, the thought of him winning the ucl is quite sick.

I hope the match is a good, clean one with no controversies and i hope we finally win the UCL because it's been a horrible decade for us especially as we've never won it. I believe in sharing so as you have 4, it's only nice and fair of you to invite us into your home and give us one :D

Anyway, good luck in the Final and good luck against Dortmund in the German Cup.

Welcome to TC and congratulations on making it to the UCL Final. No Messi, no Ronaldo, no spanish teams who pay the referees and Uefa but more importantly.... no Pepe! Sorry but i hate Pepe, i'd love to shoot him between the eyes, the thought of him winning the ucl is quite sick.

I hope the match is a good, clean one with no controversies and i hope we finally win the UCL because it's been a horrible decade for us especially as we've never won it. I believe in sharing so as you have 4, it's only nice and fair of you to invite us into your home and give us one :D

Anyway, good luck in the Final and good luck against Dortmund in the German Cup.

If I saw Pepe lifting the trophy, I would have booked a ticket to Munich, gathered an army of vikings, and destroyed the living crap out of the bastard :lol:

sadly mate, Bayern isnt one to share, looks like we'll be adding another trophy to our cabinet :P

I kid I kid :lol:

Good luck against the Klopnites, ;)