The weather thread

capriccioso

Moan/gloat about the weather here.

It is cold. It is cold. I cannot stress how fucking cold it is. For late April in Australia, 14 degrees half an hour before sunset itself is incredible, never mind the 50km/hr winds we're having that make it feel closer to 4 degrees than 14.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's shit here, grey, dark and wet and about 8 degrees. Been like this now for the last 2 and a bit weeks. April showers is a phrase we use tho and it's spring so i'll accept it for now.

Mumbai summers :lol:

Though I'd genuinely take a tropical summer over an Aussie summer. It may be 5-10 degrees hotter in the tropics, but over here, any day above 23 degrees absolutely broils you alive. Especially if you're dark skinned, it literally feels like you're being cooked.

Hope it all works out for you :)

It's been pretty rainy worldwide hasn't it? Recent wet months have filled the biggest dam in Australia, some 30 km from Sydney, to 100%, so even the slightest of rain causes overflows and flood warnings across a city of 4 million.

It's been pretty rainy worldwide hasn't it? Recent wet months have filled the biggest dam in Australia, some 30 km from Sydney, to 100%, so even the slightest of rain causes overflows and flood warnings across a city of 4 million.

Not here :D .Has rained in a few weeks and the weather is just great, around 20 degrees with bright sunshine all day. I love spring :D

Pretty much swam to college this morning, ridiculous amount of rain and wind today in Dublin (I'm sure your thinking, they should be use to rain in Ireland, we are but this shit is torrential ;) ) Thankfully I'm playing indoor footie tonight