termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKING GET IN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TO ALL YOU WHO SAID WE WOULD GET BEAT AND BEAT WELL HOWS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PERFORMANCE SO FUCKING PROUD CAREFREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahhaahahahahahhahah how the hell did that happen?!? Didnt see that at all espically after Cahill..then JT..then they scored just went crazier and crazier..

And yet somehow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Gutted for those other then JT who miss the final...Ivanavoic looked a bit surprirsed when told and Ramiers got us there...B

But still ahhhhhhhhhhhahahah with 10 men!!! for 45 mins as well! And Drogba great performance everywhere he was

FUCKING GET IN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TO ALL YOU WHO SAID WE WOULD GET BEAT AND BEAT WELL HOWS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT PERFORMANCE SO FUCKING PROUD CAREFREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats our expected lineup for the final??

Drogba to start at LB, Torres to play CB, Bosingwa up front as the lone man and Kalou playing as a holding midfielder. Everyone else just filling in the gaps.

I haven't been able to get onto the forum because of all the disconnections, but let me tell you about the game, from my perspective..

We played like GODS, every one of those 10 Chelsea players who played a part in that second half is a god, and a legend!! Even without Cahill and Terry, we hung on in there and we kept them out, and to round it all off, a £50m player goes up the pitch and scores the winner!!

Every pundit, every football writer and every presenter have always wanted to know, how you beat a team like Barcelona... well just look at that Chelsea performance, and you'll see... THAT is how you beat them!!

SO FUCKING PROUD!! I will sleep tonight with my Chelsea jersey on knowing we're in 2 finals, and despite all of the crap under AVB, we can still win a double!!!

Am I a happy man?? I'm more than just a happy man!! I'M JUMPING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING LUNATIC!!!!

THE BLUE FLAG IS STILL FLYING HIGH IN THE GREATEST TOURNAMENT IN EUROPE!!!

Jose as well said pretty much that and to be honest at the time thought hmmmm probably right and after the sending off did think even more right.Thought Barca were gana come out and that be in...then the daft pen...the miss and :D Torres goal!!!!

And to think one stage the worry was getting into the last 16.... :D