Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires...this guy is missing the final, but he still had the composure to put us in front, when most would have lost their heads...

Well done by him, Lamps and the rest of the boys...I can't thank them enough for today...

Arsenal - thats how u beat Barca at Camp Nou with TEN men

yours sincerely - cfc!

to be frank, inter milan did it first and not us

di matteo and the players must've watched the video of that match over and over

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!! So many fucking emotions going on right now, from 2009 and the devastation of going out to barca after just losing an auntie to tonight beating the best team in the world a few weeks after losing my dad. Emotions are all over the place right now. Can't believe what I just witnessed. Torres scoring the decisive goal... So fucking happy for the lad. JT? I just don't know what he was thinking, Messi? He's finally found his weakness. CHELSEA!

This is revenge for 2009, this is our return for all the fucking bad luck we've had in this competition.

Get me to the BAR and get me a fucking drink. One of the proudest nights of my life tonight, we knocked out Barca at the nou camp with 10 men. YESSSSSSS!