Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Still kinda oooooooooooooooooo that before the Spurs game it was a case of which Cup/Final one do we go for...went for both..got both :D did pretty damn well.

Espically playing the FA Semi then Barca..then Arsenal and Barca again.Coped a hell of a lot better then thought they would really! Know they do it over xmas but we always seem to have disasters then

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Dirty Tackle - If it continued....

107' -- Watching his teammates pass the ball around and not win anything, Cesc Fabregas realizes that his Barca DNA was actually Arsenal DNA all along. And that he has infected the others.

Hi all, Barca fan here, (don't worry, won't be hanging around ;) )

Just to well done last night. Honestly thought that at 2-0, down to 10 men and and both centre backs off we'd batter you. You weren't pretty but you were effective. Theres not many teams who could have defended the way you did over both games and conceed as few goals as you did and also take your chances when they arose.

I won't dwell on penalities, the wood work etc. If you don't score you don't win, simple as that. I wil say that Terry is a very lucky boy. Bit of a cock to do what he did and then try to justify it with what he was reported to have said on Sky TV during commentary. Didn't do himself any favours, especially with what he says about the Ferdinad incident. Luckily for him, you still got through but it came at a price to him.

I don't expect Bayern Munich to get past the 'Sour One's' team of thugs tonight so I really do hope you whup their arses big time in the final.

Once again, well done Chelsea.

Hi all, Barca fan here, (don't worry, won't be hanging around ;) )

Just to well done last night. Honestly thought that at 2-0, down to 10 men and and both centre backs off we'd batter you. You weren't pretty but you were effective. Theres not many teams who could have defended the way you did over both games and conceed as few goals as you did and also take your chances when they arose.

I won't dwell on penalities, the wood work etc. If you don't score you don't win, simple as that. I wil say that Terry is a very lucky boy. Bit of a cock to do what he did and then try to justify it with what he was reported to have said on Sky TV during commentary. Didn't do himself any favours, especially with what he says about the Ferdinad incident. Luckily for him, you still got through but it came at a price to him.

I don't expect Bayern Munich to get past the 'Sour One's' team of thugs tonight so I really do hope you whup their arses big time in the final.

Once again, well done Chelsea.

Classy fan, welcome round here anytime :clap:

Maybe Torres should of saved that stoppage time goal for the final...? in all seriousness i still cant believe it, watching the Real vs Bayern match just makes me nervous because i know we're so close and to lose again in the final will be heartbreaking, but hopefully that wont be the case.

Maybe Torres should of saved that stoppage time goal for the final...? in all seriousness i still cant believe it, watching the Real vs Bayern match just makes me nervous because i know we're so close and to lose again in the final will be heartbreaking, but hopefully that wont be the case.

Why would he need to save goals? He's got one for the final too ;)

Just got back from Barcelona.

It was f*cking brilliant! Best european away I did this year! (only missed Valencia)

Still get tears in my eyes when I think about Torres' decider, we all went mental in there. Never seen a stadium get empty that quick!

I really hope I get a ticket for the final...