Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never felt that emotional watching a football game! Tears came blurting out when Torres sealed our fate!

Final will be difficult but what an unbelievable night!

Well done Chelsea and well done all of you lot for being great fans!!!!!

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Move aside, that was THE greatest night in our history. To go to play Barcelona at the Camp Nou with TEN men and beat the bastards, what a sensational achievement. What a feeling. When Torres scored I collapsed to the ground and starting fucking weeping, I'm not even ashamed to say it. It was an outpouring of years of emotional angst, but we have gone and beat the best and we've done it in style.

I'll admit, at 2-0 down and Terry off the pitch, I felt like giving up. Went upstairs just before the first half finished and heard my dad celebrating when Ramires scored. I thought - maybe we'll actually do it.

Barca got their red card, then they got their customary penalty. But I tell you this, our name is on this fucking trophy. For him to miss that penalty, for Cech to pull off three sensational saves like he did, for Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Ramires and Ashley Cole to put in the best performance of their entire careers, I am so fucking proud.

And for Torres to score the winner.

Wow.

That goal was worth £50 million. I started crying. It was an outpouring of semi-final heartache and the will for that man to succeed. He scored, we fucking did it, and this is THE greatest EVER result by an English team in the European Cup. Nevermind Istanbul. Liverpool did it on penalties against a complacent team that aren't even half as good as this Barcelona team, and with eleven men. We came from 2-0 down with ten men and we secured the most famous draw you could ever hope for.

The footballing Gods are smiling on us. This is our year.