Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's on Tuesday and it's Barcelona vs Chelsea.

I'm not overly worried about this game now because we all know they are huge favourites so whatever happens, happens, we've had a good run, i just hope we play well and stay as solid as possible. The turn around has been remarkable since Robbie took over, i'm glad to see Chelsea back to what we all know n love. Be amazing if we get through it but we probably wont. 3-0 Barca.

Need Drogba to start!Gana be hard to get goals otherwise and it's gana be a horrible game really.We score first...okish..they do then they seem to just keep going!

Need another solid defensive display...and luck with the crossbar/posts again :D

Reposting from the Arsenal vs Chelsea thread:

With the draw and the performance as a whole, I am very happy considering we rested about 8 out of our 10 starting outfield players ahead of the Barcelona clash. In fact, I'm almost giddy to think that our boys will all be fresh while most of their starters will go through a draining battle in 2 hours' time.

This will be our winning edge: El Classico. Let's hope for a good one, with lots of physical battles all over the pitch. :blue scalf:

An away goal would help us a lot. As it has been said, defending for our life for 90 mins at Camp Nou is going to be more difficult then at SB. If we score an away goal then Barca would need 3.

Depending on the ref we get..that could be possible!Hopfully we get one like the leg at the Bridge who knows what they're doing...not one who gives pen willy nilly...

And we need to play for 90+ plus not switch off...espically if the score is 0-0..sod a repeat of 09...cause knowing our luck it'll go to pens and then all gets shite

Depending on the ref we get..that could be possible!Hopfully we get one like the leg at the Bridge who knows what they're doing...not one who gives pen willy nilly...

And we need to play for 90+ plus not switch off...espically if the score is 0-0..sod a repeat of 09...cause knowing our luck it'll go to pens and then all gets shite

I find it crazy that there wasn't a red card or a penalty when we played them at SB :D

I doubt UEFA is going to risk repeating the 2009 though, so I expect a more or less a fair ref.

Alright lads...Time for a little vengeance!!! I want revenge for the referee-caused disgraces of 2009!

We know how these whining divers play now, the boys (Drogs in particular) have been giving them their own medicine, and Barca don't like it! Keep on playing with a chip on your shoulders boys! Last time out we showed no fear, let's bring it once again! CAREFREE!!!

KTBFFH!