FA Youth Cup Final - Chelsea v Blackburn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 for Blackburn at HT 1-4 Aggregate

Very sloppy overall by Chelsea. Rovers are pressing hard and high up the pitch and even though they are pressuring Chelsea, we are making a lot of sloppy passes. A couple of slips too costing us some chances. It's crazy how much Chelsea players slip haha.

So another good display from the youth.

This group seems better then the last one that won it for Chelsea.

It was never going to be a one thing hit. It takes a couple of years of consistent work before we get a real talent.

That being said this is the second team to win the FA in a couple of years, so it's safe to say that in the next couple of years we might see a great player emerge.

It might come for this line up or might come from a future team, but the best crop should come in 3 to 5 years if the club continues doing good in this competition.

I already posted a link.

Performance has been subdued, it seems we can easily break through if we play the right ball but the tempo just aint there but i reckon we'll sort it out in the 2nd half and we'll see the real Chelsea. The attacking has been non existent until like the last 10 mins. Piazon is the one bright spark. Looks the bizo.

Feruz, Piazon, Chalobah, Kane, McEchran, kakuta, Bertand, John Swift have the potential to emulate Fergie's fledglings provided we get a stable manager for the next 6 seasons. The amount of money we can save by bringing these players in will help reduce our losses. We may go a couple of seasons without trophies but the CLUB HAS TO LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE..

-----------------Courtouis-------------

Kane--------Chalobah---Luiz------Bertand

---McEchran.---Romeu/Mikel-----Swift

-------Kakuta/Piazon--------Mata/DeBruyn-------

----------------------Feruz/Lukaku

----------------Scheimichel--------------

Gary Neville----Stamp--Johnsenn----Phil Neville---

----------------------Butt----------------------

-------Beckham----------------Scholes-

Blomquist---------Yorke--------------Giggs

Alex Davey has impressed me before, but dude is a BEAST! Very very good imo.

Agree, out of all the players I've seen in the FAYC games this season I was impressed with him the most funnily enough.

But it's riiduclous to be judging these players right now when all they're playing is reserve/youth football. The standard is so, so, so unbelievably low. It's probably worse than League 2 football. They don't play consistently at all. They have potential but lets not hype them up until we actually see them in action for a first-team