• Essien
    • Malouda
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

No there not, stop lying you big fat liar.

Oh and another thing, he has contributed more than Kalou in his chelsea career, even now he is better, gave a great ball to Kalou. But Kalou managed to fuck up a simple open goal square to Torres... want to know why?, cause he should be playing for Grimsby in the conference relegation battle to the sunday league.

Seriously, why do I pay for Cable when i can just read your Posts?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there not, stop lying you big fat liar.

Oh and another thing, he has contributed more than Kalou in his chelsea career, even now he is better, gave a great ball to Kalou. But Kalou managed to fuck up a simple open goal square to Torres... want to know why?, cause he should be playing for Grimsby in the conference relegation battle to the sunday league.

grimsby are 9th, hardly relegation

best case scenario- we win all our rest matches.

newcastle - wigan chelsea city everton- big matches and will lose atleast more than 1 point if we beat them.

tottenham - qpr blackburn bolton villa fulham-maybe can lose 4 points but it ll go down to the last day.

arsenal - stoke norwich wba -can see them dropping 3 but hard to see them dropping 4.

win all the rest of the matches, go on a 7 match winning spree(barca, qpr, newcastle, pool,pool,blackburn and bayern(hope so)).

COME ON CHELSEA.

best case scenario- we win all our rest matches.

newcastle - wigan chelsea city everton- big matches and will lose atleast more than 1 point if we beat them.

tottenham - qpr blackburn bolton villa fulham-maybe can lose 4 points but it ll go down to the last day.

arsenal - stoke norwich wba -can see them dropping 3 but hard to see them dropping 4.

win all the rest of the matches, go on a 7 match winning spree(barca, qpr, newcastle, pool,pool,blackburn and bayern(hope so)).

COME ON CHELSEA.

ONLY need a draw against Barca and a win against Munich or Madrid ONLY

We did what was necessary considering 4th is becoming a real stretch and all the players would rather focus their energy into beating Barcelona to reach the Champions League Final on Tuesday. So really, I'm not complaining at all about the shocking display in front of goal because we were sublime in our back 4.

It was worth getting a point, because truth be told Arsenal needed the win more than we did. I'm one of those that carries forth the opinion 4th is now gone.

Yep, anyone who jumps on Di Matteo's back about not beating Arsenal is pretty shocking. We did have to rest players for Barca, just hopefully he will make the right decisions for our next game.

Kalou, Malouda, Sturridge were all soooooo disappointing. Kalou was so damn wasteful.

On the other hand Romeo, Essien, Betrtrand and Cahill again really impressed me today.

Coming away with a point against Arse away is probably a good result given the circumstances.

I don't understand how Torres has only got 4 PremierLeague goals in 41 games. I know his finishing has been poor and the players around him like today are absolute shit but for fucks sake 4 goals in 41 games :blink: ???? I can't blame him for today because the players around him piss me off even more. Come on Fernando !