• Essien
    • Malouda
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

Shut up, you are one big joke, fucking supporting Kalou give your head a wobble. Kalou is our worst player, and should be ridden of once and for all, Kalou is one of the few players in the world who can actually reallistically BENEFIT!, a team by getting rid of him... yeah... really. Because he can cause more damange to another team than he can with ours.

DAMN IM GETTING PUMPED, ME AND KALOU ONE ON ONE!, MAKE IT HAPPEN!.

He would absolutely batter you. 186 cm and 80 kilos, and he's a pro footballer. And ask an Ivorian if he's a poor player, they'll point at AFCON 2012 and tell you he's definitely good enough.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams were fucking shit today...we defended well, but set up for counter attacking. Arsenal had chances, could of and should of ran out 3-0 winners easily. we didn't even work their keeper. Sturridge, Torres, Kalou and I also thought Malouda lost the ball too many times when simple passes were on. Don't understand why the importance of this game wasn't stressed more. Don't we want top four? Newcastle and Spurs win today and you can't really see where it's going from.

I understand the rotation of players, but not the mentality of our players. Surely Sturridge and Torres in particular should be fresh and wanna work? did they not see the teams performance against Barca? I mean what the actual fuck. It seemed like we changed our shape to 4-4-2 for 10 minutes with Sturridge and Torres up top, then we changed, As people mentioned, I would prefer Sturridge playing down the centre in games like this. Torres is literally a pussy, at least sturridge greed is better used down the middle, everyone wants him to pass, but he doesn't seem interested in knowing about being a winger or helping the team their. We was never a winger, so why keep playing him there? Torres has been shit 85% of this season but still gets the nod? don't get it. What about Lukaku? it's a fucking shambles, come clear out time I can see us getting rid of all the wrong players.

He's not as terrible as you describe him.He's a good player,not a great or world class one but just decent.No need to show so much hate for a player who has been here for a long time and has scored some vital goals, that too coming on as a sub.

I hate him cause he is so shit, the worst player ever. He's worse than Heskey, and Bramble, put together. YES I SAID IT.

He would absolutely batter you. 186 cm and 80 kilos, and he's a pro footballer. And ask an Ivorian if he's a poor player, they'll point at AFCON 2012 and tell you he's definitely good enough.

kalou would have you

WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT

Not the worse result in the world especially considering the team we put out but fuck me I thought we could of played better. Bertrand was decent once again, absolute joke AVB preferred Bosingwa over Bertrand at left back, Bosingwa can barely play right back let alone out of position at left back.

We lacked quality in the final third without the likes of Mata, Lampard and Ramires. Kalou has to go in the summer, I've given him a lot of support over the years but he's had a lot of playing time since Di Matteo came in, Di Matteo's trusted him and he's not performing, he has had good spells for us particularly when he's been given a run in the team but it's now or never as far as I'm concerned, he's got to start performing in the last few games, if not he does not deserve a new contract.Same with Malouda and Bosingwa who should both be going, like Kalou they've had decent spells for us, Malouda was class in Ancelotti's first season but they haven't played well for ages, time to get harsh. McEachran shouldn't of went out on loan, he's not really playing for Swansea, probably would have got more games with us, we could do with him now, he's young but he's much better than the likes of Kalou and Malouda. Even more so, we could have done with Yossi, no idea why we let him go to Arsenal, I know he wanted games but he probably would have got similar playing time with us.

Sturridge is slowly dropping to Kalou's and Malouda's standards. Doesn't pass, he's unfit and his end product can be frustrating at times, that's probably a bit harsh but true, however he's had a good season especially considering that it's one of his first proper seasons where's he's been playing regularly, he's only young and should get better, I would like to see him play more centrally next season.

You Sir, are very funny. Have a cookie :D

Thanks man, but seriously, Malouda is a cool guy i think, he does love the club and does actually try. He's just past it, where as Torres and Kalou have done nothing for this club, i don't care if Kalou has scored these late winners, he's still a bitch, because i bet he's conceded more than benefited the team by losing the ball all the time and wasting a place where someone else could of been there doing something A MILLION TIMES more productive.

Thanks man, but seriously, Malouda is a cool guy i think, he does love the club and does actually try. He's just past it, where as Torres and Kalou have done nothing for this club, i don't care if Kalou has scored these late winners, he's still a bitch, because i bet he's conceded more than benefited the team by losing the ball all the time and wasting a place where someone else could of been there doing something A MILLION TIMES more productive.

Yeah,Malouda's shots are just so lethal.

Yeah,Malouda's shots are just so lethal.

No there not, stop lying you big fat liar.

Oh and another thing, he has contributed more than Kalou in his chelsea career, even now he is better, gave a great ball to Kalou. But Kalou managed to fuck up a simple open goal square to Torres... want to know why?, cause he should be playing for Grimsby in the conference relegation battle to the sunday league.

youre wasting your time arguing with Sloth...you will only get abuse never logic