• Essien
    • Malouda
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Torres
    • (SUB) Mikel
    • (SUB) Mata
    • (SUB) Cole

What about near the end of the game when kalou could have played torres through and passed the ball straight to the defender in front of him. Id honestly fine him for a pass like that

That detail got my blood boiling...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A point is a good result against Arsenal away. Espeically with our 2nd team, however this shit needs to stop, we have never won one big game with Torres upfront, i'm sure we haven't.

The only game i can remember is the United 2-1 win last season, and he didn't do much then besides take on a few players.

I'm actually thinking of selling him, i hate his confidence, wait no i don't he hasn't even got any for starters. This man can't lead the line, not even with great assistance surely he can't, he gets chances and cannot score. Then he gives up and all this talk about him needing confidence comes back, we really should cash in on him and get a normal striker, not one that constantly takes this piss out of this club and team every day.

I want him sold because he's past it physically. He's so slow these days compared to his peak, and his pace will only regress from here.

Their midfield, Ramsey in particular, was awful on the ball. Looked like a gentle breeze would've outmuscled them.

Ramsey was alwful every time he got the ball he lost it stright away!Just like watching a Chelsea player

Yeah Newcastle 4 clear...bugger

Torres's guilt was not being able to perform and deal with the stresses of being a 50 Million Dollar Man. Whereas Sturride can not even pass the ball.... I'm sorry But i'm tired of Supporting someone who just melts deeper and deeper into their bad habits.

Sturridge has 12goals and 7assists this season as a winger.Yeah your right he's selfish.

When Jose Bosingwa was growing up playing football, you think someone would have thought him how to fucking cross a ball, the same goes for Sturridge and passing.

Only positive was Bertrand, great game, and could have had a penalty.

Shhhh! Cap will hear you! :P

I did :cry:

Kalou is an awful player, he had a great chance to play Torres in, screwed it up... Sorry but a League 1 player could of done that. I could of played that through and i'm right footed, i'm abysimal with my left but i still could of knocked a simple pass in surely... what an awful player he really is. He even had a great chance to play Sturridge in, except he knocks his through ball to the right, where Varmaelen was... instead of the left where Sturridge would of been one on one. What a shocking player.

I cannot stand him because he has no confidence what so ever, he's like ''oh shit what if i screw this up... oh wait'', instead he should be like ''hahaha get this ball, boom, booyakashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jungle this massive'', but obviously without the Ali G reference :P

Kalou? Confidence? When he's hated by 95% of the Stamford Bridge crowd?

Forget it. He needs 12 hours alone with me and other Kalou fans, and perhaps a sports psychologist to build up his confidence. He is a vital player for us given the quality of our squad. We're not the Galacticos, we can't replace world class with world class from the bench. 60 goals and 40 assists in 6 years for a 9 million pound winger is a very good return, he has to go down as one of the better signings of the Roman era.

I did say basically stating it's not really a reserve team. Bosingwa? Romeu who I almost forgot we had? Essien who almost can't run? Kalou? Malouda? Sturridge? With them Torres who didn't get a single usable ball? You can't really expect that team to beat Arse at Emirates. Yes they can, but chances for that are low.

On the other hand, Barcelona is about to play Real Madrid. A very important game for them because of the league and their games with Madrid are usually really exhausting for both teams. Then we face them with a fresh squad while they are not going have their players rested that much.

It could determine the outcome of the match.

well then if your prioritizing this game as a boost for the 2nd leg,then indeed you are right but this result doesn't really help us a lot for the race for 4th place.

I did :cry:

Kalou? Confidence? When he's hated by 95% of the Stamford Bridge crowd?

Forget it. He needs 12 hours alone with me and other Kalou fans, and perhaps a sports psychologist to build up his confidence.

Shut up, you are one big joke, fucking supporting Kalou give your head a wobble. Kalou is our worst player, and should be ridden of once and for all, Kalou is one of the few players in the world who can actually reallistically BENEFIT!, a team by getting rid of him... yeah... really. Because he can cause more damange to another team than he can with ours.

DAMN IM GETTING PUMPED, ME AND KALOU ONE ON ONE!, MAKE IT HAPPEN!.

Shut up, you are one big joke, fucking supporting Kalou give your head a wobble. Kalou is our worst player, and should be ridden of once and for all, Kalou is one of the few players in the world who can actually reallistically BENEFIT!, a team by getting rid of him... yeah... really. Because he can cause more damange to another team than he can with ours.

He's not as terrible as you describe him.He's a good player,not a great or world class one but just decent.No need to show so much hate for a player who has been here for a long time and has scored some vital goals, that too coming on as a sub.

DAMN IM GETTING PUMPED, ME AND KALOU ONE ON ONE!, MAKE IT HAPPEN!.

kalou would have you