Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next game is the best time to face Barcelona. They have El Classico this weekend the biggest game in La Ligua. Two team that really hate each other, they will be really tired after facing a strong Real Madrid. It will be a great time to park the bus at their home. If we can score 1 goal on the counter we will be safe!

We can rest the important players for this match and save them for Tuesday

This is a huge game.

Cech

Bosingwa-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Essien-Mikel-Meireles

Kalou-Torres-Mata

Still a strong lineup, but we can rest Ramires, Lampard, and Drogba. I want those three fresh for Tuesday. I don't know if we should start Mata on Tuesday, don't think he'd play a big role.

EDIT: Dang I forgot Drogba kills Arsenal. Drogba to come on in second half.

----------------------Cech------------------

---Bos-----Cahill----Terry--------Bertrand (if Fit)

-------------Essien--------Mikel------------

---Sturridge------Mata---------Kalou---

--------------------Torres------------------

Tough lineup to choose for RDM, considering the 2nd Leg at Camp Nou is very much alive. Mata is a difficult one IMO, do we play him against Le Arse? I have a feeling Mata may not be in the team for the 2nd leg against Farca. He didn't have a big impact and we could go with a more physical player as we're going to Park the Bus big time there. Plus the first leg showed that we actaully didn't need a Mata type player. We were very effective in the long balls to Drogba. So IMO we don't HAVE to play Mata in the 2nd Leg and can Play him against Arsenal. Sturridge can playin this game, we won't have to defend as much as we did against Barca, Danny's speed and trickery will be great here.

Rest Lampard, Drogba, Ramires, Cole, Meireles. Bring on Drogba later in the game so they can Relive their Nightmares of the Drog.

cech

bos cahill terry cole

essien mikel

danny mata malouda

torres.

a must win game but now every game is a must win, anyways lets hope last night's heroics inspires the rest of the squad to come up with some heroics of themselves too.