Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole should keep Walcott in check. Rosicky and RVP are the other two threats, but Cahill and Terry should/will also be able to keep them under control.

Kosceilny has been a the culprit for a number of own goals, so hope he'll sneak another one in.

tht was last season. wen king kenny was ridin high. also it was that 1-1 drw with 2 stoppag time pens. hutch could be bettr than bosingwa but yeah, its a risky move fr tomoro

Why do you talk like this?, then sometimes you talk really normal and with big words. I'm confused.

Cole should keep Walcott in check. Rosicky and RVP are the other two threats, but Cahill and Terry should/will also be able to keep them under control.

Kosceilny has been a the culprit for a number of own goals, so hope he'll sneak another one in.

I would't worry too much about Rosicky, Walcott is more of a threat than him. Cole/Bertrand have to be on their game to take Walcott out of the game. Gervinho will be a threat. But of course in the end Le Arse are a one man team, make sure RVP doesn't score and we should be fine. Our Defence is rock solid in the middle and Left, RB will be our problem so whoever plays on the right must be ready to defend alot.

I would like to see Mikel and Ramires rested for this one.

Essien should start (hopefully he puts in a decent shift for once) or Meireles alongside Lamps.

Sturridge and Kalou out wide, Mata in the middle and Torres up front.

Why do you talk like this?, then sometimes you talk really normal and with big words. I'm confused.

Maybe sometimes he's on his phone, and sometimes on a computer? :P

We must win this one, surely we will have bigger self-believing that we can play good against barca.. But it will be hard, its our away game and RDM has to chose right players for match, 3 days later there is barca.

Arsenal is not playing well recently, they lost arteta for rest of season and we can win them. If we defeated spurs 5:1, there is no doubt we can win arsenal. my prediction: 2:1 for Cfc.

Then we will go more relaxed in barca clash.

Advantage we have is that barca will play tomorrow against real madrid, their hardest match of the year. I am sure they will use all best players and they could be little tired (and injured ;) ) after match.

Chelsea:Arsenal and Barca:RM

two great matches to watch tomorrow, wow

I think we have slightly better depth than Barcelona, our players may be light years away from them but there's not too far a drop in quality from starter to substitute. With Barcelona there seems to be a pretty large drop.

Alot of teams have better depth than Barcelona. That's one of their biggest weaknesses.

Drogba should play, we beat Arsenal when he's around! But I won't be surprised if he's given a rest but if we're losing and need a goal, I'd put Drogba on. Sturridge and Torres might start for this one. Hopefully they'll score :) I wish Ivanovic didn't get himself suspended!! Bosingwa wont be able to stop RVP!