Arsenal vs Chelsea

Kieran.

Also, they'll be without Benayoun, Arteta & Wilshere. Their midfield will look weak.. They'll try to get Diaby fit, Ramsey will play and they'll probably have Gervinho on the wing. The game will be won in the centre of the pitch, so we have to dominate there.

Great points, forgot that Arteta is out!

Huge boost for us, Ramsey has been poor and Diaby has a tonne of rust.

We need 3 points, let's perfect our away form heading to Camp Nou!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Ferreira - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Sturridge - Mata - Kalou

Torres

Drogba must be in full condition for Barcelona game. Ferreira is far better in defending than Bosingwa.

Sturridge is a must, he is fresh, needs some games to play. Mata is a must, our creativity is nowhere without him and also I don't think he should play at Camp Nou, he is simply useless in games where we park the bus because he is player that needs a ball. Kalou should fully rested so he should play.

Lampard is a player with huge physicall fond, I think he will be OK, also Mikels is full of energy allways, but he can be replaced with Ramires I guess.

Cech

Ferreira - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lampard

Sturridge - Mata - Kalou

Torres

Drogba must be in full condition for Barcelona game. Ferreira is far better in defending than Bosingwa.

Sturridge is a must, he is fresh, needs some games to play. Mata is a must, our creativity is nowhere without him and also I don't think he should play at Camp Nou, he is simply useless in games where we park the bus because he is player that needs a ball. Kalou should fully rested so he should play.

Lampard is a player with huge physicall fond, I think he will be OK, also Mikels is full of energy allways, but he can be replaced with Ramires I guess.

great team mate, but maybe bring in essien and rest lamps?he ran around themost on wednesday over 11km in all (OUCH) just a thought :D

great team mate, but maybe bring in essien and rest lamps?he ran around themost on wednesday over 11km in all (OUCH) just a thought :D

Shure, he could rest if he needs too, but he should be ready to replace Essien at half-time if he's not good enough.

some here underestimate the importance of this game.

Echo. The fact that so much hinges on this game. This and the Newcastle one mid week in May. Was surprised the club did not sell off the tickets till that late.

If it weren't for the win over barca the other night, I wouldn't be so confident that we can beat them, but now I believe we can do a spurs on them! They're like a shit barca, crap defense and rely on one front man to do the work!

Also spuds are playing qpr that are desperate to keep out if relegation.