The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I loved how PSG made fun of Haaland's celebration. I was furious when Haaland did this move in their first leg and PSG's players felt like that. Now they punished him.

Haaland and Sancho have a long way to go if they want to reach Mbappe's level

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Such a small club mentality to get butthurt by 19 years old kid who does that celebration for every goal.

Neymar, Mbappe and the whole psg will pack their bags next round if it happens. 

Also celebrating like they just won CL 😂

36 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

:D Meanwhile Liverpool fans show their 'class and dignity' with death threats to Adrian

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/adrian-sent-awful-death-threats-on-social-media-after-atletico-loss/ar-BB115JF0?ocid=spartanntp

9 hours ago, ZaynChelsea said:

There should be two statues outside the Wanda. One for Simeone and one for Oblak.

I can't stand Liverpool, but i truly loath Simeone's hideous football. Hand on heart, if he ever became the Chelsea manager i'd stop watching until he left.  

1 hour ago, chippy said:

I can't stand Liverpool, but i truly loath Simeone's hideous football. Hand on heart, if he ever became the Chelsea manager i'd stop watching until he left.  

He did the world proud excluding pool fans and of course the unyilding love the media show them. He did what had to be done and eventhough this is not a very good AM squad bare a few then he did absolutely great. He out foxed klopp twice. If he had come out and played open footy then pool would have had it easier, why do such a foolish thing? We have FL but if it was DS then I would have loved it, he can def play attacking if given the right balance.

If Liverpool have already won it time things are called off would it still count? Or would whole season be void?
Probably void. I'm sure all 38 games have to be played unless The FA really want Liverpool to have their moment & suddenly change things.

56 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He did the world proud excluding pool fans and of course the unyilding love the media show them. He did what had to be done and eventhough this is not a very good AM squad bare a few then he did absolutely great. He out foxed klopp twice. If he had come out and played open footy then pool would have had it easier, why do such a foolish thing? We have FL but if it was DS then I would have loved it, he can def play attacking if given the right balance.

He has always been the same! The only tactics he has is to sit back, spoil and suck the life out of the oppositon and the game. So what if they won last niight. Liverpool had 71% of posession and 35 goal attempts and last night was just another game where by far the better team lost. I'd even support Spurs or West Ham over that football destroying bore.