The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I think Levy may well sack Mou before the season ends, IF they completely collapse the rest of the season

will probably wait till season ends though

I think he get free pas this season. It is the best part of taking over team in the middle of the season, you basically have half a season to assess your team.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

I really think, for some bizarre reason

that Pep is a SHIT coach of fullbacks at Shitty

he brings in players who were superb or at least solid as hell before

and most go to pot at Shitty

then they leave and go back to really good

Angeliño in this game is good example

maybe it is just his system atm

it is not just the EPL, no way do I believe that at all

It is the system. Other than mendy, Pep does not ask his fb to be fb. Walker is playing like rcb, or defensive rb. Zinchenko is is playing more like a DM. But he has to do that. Pep push his two cm very high, in order to still be solid at the back, somebody need to stay back and protect the middle, it is the fb job. 

I think Levy may well sack Mou before the season ends, IF they completely collapse the rest of the season
will probably wait till season ends though
Mou gets probably 15 million per season. If they sack him, they will have to pay him a huge severance pay just like we did with Conte. I don't think that Levy would sack him now.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Option 1 should happen.

Its bullshit otherwise.

Fraudulent

Saw suggestions that the title playoff could be between the Serie A Top 4, including Atalanta who are far away from Juventus, Lazio and Inter. If that happens in the Premier League, we would be in it! :lol: 

Just now, Jason said:

Saw suggestions that the title playoff could be between the Serie A Top 4, including Atalanta who are far away from Juventus, Lazio and Inter. If that happens in the Premier League, we would be in it! :lol: 

Well it was you who during the Everton game shouted We're gonna win the league! Your crystal ball strikes again!

4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

@Jason how did the World greatest striker Werner play yesterday? I did not watch the game

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

RB Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur Full Match 

1st Half

https://eplfootballmatch.com/rb-leipzig-vs-tottenham-hotspur-full-match-uefa-champions-league-10-march-2020/2/

2nd Half

https://eplfootballmatch.com/rb-leipzig-vs-tottenham-hotspur-full-match-uefa-champions-league-10-march-2020/3/

BBC: Coronavirus: Up to 70% of Germany could become infected - Merkel

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51835856

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has warned that up to 70% of the country's population - some 58 million people - could contract the coronavirus.

Mrs Merkel made the stark prediction at a news conference on Wednesday alongside Health Minister Jens Spahn.

She said since there was no known cure, the focus would fall on slowing the spread of the virus. "It's about winning time," she explained.

Her remarks came as Italy entered its second day of a national lockdown. Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced the closure of schools, gyms, museums, nightclubs and other venues across the country, which on Wednesday passed 10,000 confirmed infections.

snip

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hope Costa rips those scousers a new rectum on a 'Special Anfield night'

I hope so but probably not!! After Barcelona last season..not expecting much.

Thing is these clubs are used to playing in hostile jumpy sing sing sing loud environments. Why would they be intimated by the crowds? Yes Anfield on Europe nights probably more lively but are they ones they usually face.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I hope so but probably not!! After Barcelona last season..not expecting much.

Thing is these clubs are used to playing in hostile jumpy sing sing sing loud environments. Why would they be intimated by the crowds? Yes Anfield on Europe nights probably more lively but are they ones they usually face.

True, Athletico aren't usually intimidated. so fingers crossed 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

True, Athletico aren't usually intimidated. so fingers crossed 

And we've had comebacks..we've hardly intimated the players at the Bridge lol.

Itd be funny but unfortunately get the horrible feeling of a final.. or close...just to be annoying 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

And we've had comebacks..we've hardly intimated the players at the Bridge lol.

Itd be funny but unfortunately get the horrible feeling of a final.. or close...just to be annoying 

Maybe Barca with the 3 goal cushion were complacent, Atletico with just the one will hopefully take it seriously....