The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

So let me get this straight Lampard loses at home against United and flukes a result against Ajax because of refs in the group while Club Brugge get a draw against United and Getafe destroys Ajax, the excuses for Lampard need to stop we are beyond dreadful with him.

So let me get this straight Lampard loses at home against United and flukes a result against Ajax because of refs in the group while Club Brugge get a draw against United and Getafe destroys Ajax, the excuses for Lampard need to stop we are beyond dreadful with him.

You are comparing games that happened months ago with a game happened yesterday.Also, have you even seen what players of Ajax are injured at the moment? Clearly not, because you just talk rubbish.You just try to make a correlation out of anything without even seeing the bigger picture, kid. I know you started watching football two seasons ago, but at least try harder.

Also, Brugge nearly beat Real Madrid and should have won in my opinion. But they also drew them. They are also shit,right?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

You are comparing games that happened months ago with a game happened yesterday.Also, have you even seen what players of Ajax are injured at the moment? Clearly not, because you just talk rubbish.You just try to make a correlation out of anything without even seeing the bigger picture, kid. I know you started watching football two seasons ago, but at least try harder.

Also, Brugge nearly beat Real Madrid and should have won in my opinion. But they also drew them. They are also shit,right?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

The only kid here is you coming up with some of the most stupid explications ever. You tell me I shouldn't discuss about a match one month ago and you tell me about Brugge with Real 3 months ago when they were utterly shit all across the field, sure thing bud.

Brugge has a worse team than us, no matter what delusions you come up with it won't change that so Lampard is actually doing fuck all with this team, but most of us already understood this. This is the same Lampard that lost to Newcastle and Bournemouth with half of their players injured and couldn't win against 10 men Arsenal.

As for Ajax they had injuries but players like Tadic, van de Beek and your darling still played and couldn't even get a single shot on goal. I thought a world class player can create something out of nothing, since you know that's what world class players do, but we both know watching Youtube highlights like you do kid won't suddenly make players world class.

Since your such an expert kid whats the explication at Atlanta - Valencia? We lost to Valencia at home at a time when all our players were still firing, can only imagine the match today if we played them again. The truth is Lampard is a shit manager and no matter what you say will change that, the sooner he gets sacked the faster we can get back to actually building back a shape of our game.

This is ridiculous! It is time to change the rules. From 90 minutes just 42 minutes of real play? 2x30 with stopping time every thrown in, goal out, free kick, foul etc is the way to go. 

it would improve our game and no more wasting time... This also makes extra time of 3,4,5 minutes just stupid...

Massive fuck up affecting the Bundesliga title race

56d40e460b5ff4106bec08fd0822d9a4.png

90'+2'Goal! Borussia Mönchengladbach 1, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 1. Lucas Ribeiro (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) header from very close range to the top right corner following a corner.

after

75'        Penalty saved! Alassane Pléa (Borussia Mönchengladbach) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom left corner.