The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

We all said Eden is making a mistake going there, wrong team wrong time. He will come to realise this soon enough. PSG is too much for them.

Juve were horrible first half, just a slow pace game, they scored 2 but couldnt hold on, its footy and anything can happen but I doubt Allegry would allow AM to grab a draw.

City as always have the easiest Group, so its a non entity.

And spurs is spurs.......bottlers time after time.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

We all said Eden is making a mistake going there, wrong team wrong time. He will come to realise this soon enough. PSG is too much for them.

Juve were horrible first half, just a slow pace game, they scored 2 but couldnt hold on, its footy and anything can happen but I doubt Allegry would allow AM to grab a draw.

City as always have the easiest Group, so its a non entity.

And spurs is spurs.......bottlers time after time.

Sarri imo is not the manager for team like Juve. Juve is a bit similar to us in a sense winning/trophy is the most important

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Sarri imo is not the manager for team like Juve. Juve is a bit similar to us in a sense winning/trophy is the most important

Yup I agree, Napoli was his bread and butter. Teams like us and Juve not suited for him or his style. ´Now he may clinch the title in Italy but I bet Conte will run him very close eventhough its a very average team they have. Maybe even Napoli would.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yup I agree, Napoli was his bread and butter. Teams like us and Juve not suited for him or his style. ´Now he may clinch the title in Italy but I bet Conte will run him very close eventhough its a very average team they have. Maybe even Napoli would.

I would have backed Inter had they signed better than Lukaku and Alexis. No way can they hold up for 38 games with those two as the main attackers, even with Conte's reputation for unexpected titles.

Just now, Tomo said:

I would have backed Inter had they signed better than Lukaku and Alexis. No way can they hold up for 38 games with those two as the main attackers, even with Conte's reputation for unexpected titles.

You just might be right man, still its Conte. Yeah its a shit squad really but with good tactics and togethernes they will do damage. They are top now though if im not wrong.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Inter can easily be out of Europe in early December. With great defence and fully focus on Seria A I think they can do it. And Alexis seems to be just bench option. They will have a lot of 1:0 results this season. 

Inter can easily be out of Europe in early December. With great defence and fully focus on Seria A I think they can do it. And Alexis seems to be just bench option. They will have a lot of 1:0 results this season. 
Finishing third is one thing, but there is no chance Slavia finishes above them despite Tuesday's blip.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I def would not put money on Inter finising below 3rd......they will do just fine in SA

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I def would not put money on Inter finising below 3rd......they will do just fine in SA

If they don't get the results against Dortmund and Barca in the next three games they may choose to finish fourth. Conte is a fox...