The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would love to hear at least once what the fuck the players who commit blatant fouls complain about all the time. Very rarely do I see somebody accepting that they fucked up (Kante being one), most times they have this shocked look on "it wasn't me!" :dunno:

FUCK, AIK just crashed out of the CL here at home on away goals via a 117th minute goal, so a shit Maribor team go through, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:rant::rant::rant:

at least we still have the EL now as we are league champions so slide over

UEFA has refused to change it so far. It is antiquated rule, based back on 50 years ago rationales when travelling was much harder.
It's slightly changing when it matters - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/champions-league-away-goals-rule-extra-time-do-they-count-a7730541.html%3famp

15 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

@Vesper who is this Engvall guy from Kv Mechelen? Currently running the show against Genk, 3-1 2 assist and a goal from him..

I have not seen him play much other than he was on loan on the team I hate the most in Sweden, Djurgårdens, our arch rivals (along with Hammarby)

I do not recall him being anything extraordinary

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

I have not seen him play much other than he was on loan on the team I hate the most in Sweden, Djurgårdens, our arch rivals (along with Hammarby)

I do not recall him being anything extraordinary

Ok then he maybe had the game of his life 😀

Honved supporters' demonstration in Budapest today as UEFA rejected the clubs appeal to replay their scandalious Europa League game

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/shocking-scenes-as-ref-injured-by-smoke-grenade-thrown-on/v196jxkwet3j1m1akne5t50k6

It"s already too late but looks cool at least.

28961779_0c070cd523b4676f590b93b4e80d34c

really good CL game

Ajax v PAOK

3 3 on aggregate

1 1 Ajax on away goals atm

http://www.sportnews.to/events/2019/champions-league-playoffs-ajax-vs-paok-s1/

warning, commentary is in Dutch

PAOK manager is my my previous darkhorse option

Abel Ferreira