The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

I know we have reached the final and i don't want to ruin anyone's good mood, but i just have this uneasy feeling that Arsenal will be more up for it than us in the final, why? 1st, because they need to win to qualify for Champions League, unlike us, so they might play with a lot more urgency from the beginning and 2nd, Emery knows how to win this cup and Sarri has never reached and won an european final, let alone a trophy. I really hope i'm wrong and our players experience in big finals comes in to play and they play with a lot more desire and urgency, and not the dross lethargic footy we've seen countless times this season, otherwise forget it. Cheers

Mate count on it. Even if they had reached top 4 I would still say they will be more up for it. emery will have our number, im betting with anyone we will lose and they will show much more urgency than us.......its the story of our season sadly.

On 09/05/2019 at 4:30 PM, Jason said:

So, this place is torn over who they want to win the Champions League because of where they live? Can't we all just agree on one team we want to win? :lol: 

It's because of how Spurs are perceived outside of the UK. 

Ok the UK culture has them as Chelsea/Arsenal's most hated rivals, whereas they are irrelevant anywhere outside of the UK. 

I can count on the fingers of just one hand the countries in Europe I did not travel to so far and believe me wherever you go it is inevitable not to start a football discussion no matter the topic. And as soon as you do this it is inevitable not to talk about the EPL and believe me I have met thousands of foreigners that are absolutely mad about English football but none was a Spurs fan. This club simply does not exist outside of the UK no matter what they did for the past years. 

The shit you see on TV about Liverpool - it's the exact same thing with European Liverpool fans, pundits etc. 

In my country after Ajax v Spurs, they talked about the match for a bit and then said 'Ok let's go back to the miracle of Anfield, incredible story, the only club in the world that could manage this kind of things, we simply can't get enough of it'   blah blah fucking blah

It is the same fucking shit all over Europe I can't stand this miserable club. It would be weeks of articles and stories of this 'glorious club' and their 6th UCL trophy yeah just fuck off 

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

RM losing 3-1.....utter shite they have been too. But you can bet your ass they will rebuild plenty this summer, but can fuck when it comes to our boy Eden.

moltencicada
2 weeks ago
If Roy Keane was the manager, He'd have literally thrown the players under a bus.