The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, Mana said:

Liverpool has built its fanbase over the years. This is always going to happen. Liverpool are too strong right now. If they don't win it this year, they'll have another chance next year with the league or CL. This is the 2nd season in a row they reached the final. 

Errrr? That's because currently Spuds are a bunch of nobodies? And you wanna know why? Because they haven't won a European trophy or title for over 50 years! Like I earlier, with the new stadium and them having that CL trophy will feel like a "relaunch" of Spuds. That trophy will send a message across the world that you should start supporting Spuds. Top players will start looking at Spuds. You'll see Spuds fans slowly grow in your country. FFS, our fanbase grew larger with our CL win. You don't think the same won't happen to Spuds?!

Anyway, again I don't give a flying monkeys about Poch's hard work. He works for Spuds. If this was United, City, Everton or Wolves you have a case but this is fecking Spuds. You do know most Chelsea fans hate Spuds right? Why do we keep chanting "We hate Tottenham" every game?!

I hate Tottenham too, but I would love to have players like Son (way better than Willian), Lucas (way better than Willian) or Eriksen (way better than Jorginho). I hate their club, but some of their players and especially their coach deserve it. I would fucking love to have Pochettino here instead of Sarri. When Spurs start having more money, they will be a new force in PL and we will struggle with that.

World wide, their fan base will grow regardless because of that night yesterday and the fact that they stand in the final. Our Fan base probably grew when we won CL, but not in Germany because everyone supports Bayern :D .We are probably the most hated PL team in Germany, maybe in the world, even though Pool or City invest as much and sometimes even more than we do...

In a perfect world, Barcelona or Ajax would have won the CL final, but now it is a match between two clubs I hate. BUT I hate Pool more than Spurs. Nobody cares when Pool spends millions of pounds. Everyone hates when we spend 150 mio. in a season. Pool will be a completely new force and will be the new Real Madrid/Barcelona of the world. I don´t want that to happen. I hated it when Real won the CL three times in a row and Pool has the potential to go on that streak too. I don´t want that to happen...

46 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Got to say FB I despise both teams but if Spurs lose past history tells us that it's their fans who will cause trouble. I've posted about this before but I grew up a couple of miles from Wembley and went to school in Harlesden so everytime there was a big game we'd bunk in it was a piece of piss.

Spurs played Liverpool in the Milk Cup final and for once security was tight and we could only get in when they opened the gates 15 minutes before the end the game went to extra time Liverpool winning 3-1. Obviously the scousers stayed in the ground celebrating but outside anyone and I mean anyone who happened to be wearing just red not Liverpool tops or scarves were set upon by hundreds of yids and that's not an exaggeration. As you know mate Chelsea had a terrible reputation but they would never stoop so low to attack lone fans and families.

As we were walking back to the tube station one of my mates was about 30 yards in front of us he had a wedge haircut very popular with Scousers. He called me over and said have you got a light for these blokes who were sitting in a car when they heard our accents one of them said '' It's ok lads we thought you were scousers if you see any of them give them some of this'' and this bloke in the back pulled out a massive blade. We were 15 years old what sort of fucking animals think it's ok to carve up schoolboys wherever their from. Hated Tottenham then despised them ever since especially when they knocked us out of the cup the following year.

Yes Iggy agree we were no angels, but Sp*rs and scousers seemed to reach new depths of depravity attacking little kids and even OAPs. Think I told you about Sp*rs Chelsea in the 80s when walking along Seven sisters Road there was a father and his little kid bedecked in scarves and some brave Sp*rs fans stood outside a pub decided to pour beer over the six year olds head then punch the dad when he protested.

With this final I suppose we have to look on the positive and think one of the horrible cunts will lose. If I had a gun to my head I would want the dippers, purely because it means we are still the only LONDON club to win it.

13 hours ago, Tomo said:

If there's one positive that can come out of this from our side is that a team one game away from finishing below us has made the final.

So this team with a top quality LB and ST should be looking at making a deep run in the CL next year.

Sadly it never ever works that way.

12 hours ago, milka said:

Yep 

Come back :)

ChR6Z7wW0AADv4k.jpg

chelsea-team-champions-league-final-2008

Just look at that freaking first 11 man.....all World class, passion and fight. That team right there would eat Liverpool up if the refs are fair.

Barca are useless......Ajax bottled it with their tactics in second half and showed they are too young to have the balls needed to see the game out. I will not watch the final, why the fuck would I , I detest both with a passion. Fuck both these cunts and fuck our board for letting us go so backwards that we have to endure such travesty.

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yes Iggy agree we were no angels, but Sp*rs and scousers seemed to reach new depths of depravity attacking little kids and even OAPs. Think I told you about Sp*rs Chelsea in the 80s when walking along Seven sisters Road there was a father and his little kid bedecked in scarves and some brave Sp*rs fans stood outside a pub decided to pour beer over the six year olds head then punch the dad when he protested.

With this final I suppose we have to look on the positive and think one of the horrible cunts will lose. If I had a gun to my head I would want the dippers, purely because it means we are still the only LONDON club to win it.

Same as mate Liverpool for me Hobson's choice I'm afraid :angry:

28 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Sadly it never ever works that way.

Unfortunately the two best teams in Europe right now are City and Liverpool, and we competed well with both four times out of five this season.

With good signings and the right loanees brought back we should be looking at a good run in the tournament, the quality in the competition isn't half as daunting as a few years ago.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Unfortunately the two best teams in Europe right now are City and Liverpool, and we competed well with both four times out of five this season.

With good signings and the right loanees brought back we should be looking at a good run in the tournament, the quality in the competition isn't half as daunting as a few years ago.

Let's just hope we can make those signings....cause if we play the way we have this season so many times it'll be short and sweet. Quality may be daunting but our quality at times is woeful. 

Need to go furthur then the last 16! Haven't managed that since 2014.

Be nice hearing the music again... 

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Yeah the overall quality has been not so good, but you can be sure the big Clubs will for sure be back stronger next season. We need alot to compete......if the ban allows us that is, otherwise we will be fucked.

23 minutes ago, Mana said:

You mean three.

City 6-0

Liverpool 2-0

Did not compete in both of those.

We both had three big chances each, the unfortunate difference was Liverpool took two of there's.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

You mean Hazard had chances. Which is a big question mark if he's going to be here next season.

And outside those chances, Liverpool were controlling the game.

And once again with liverpool we came back after half time and fell apart. They didn't. 

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

You mean Hazard had chances. Which is a big question mark if he's going to be here next season.

And outside those chances, Liverpool were controlling the game.

Higuain aswell, wasn't a shot but he was one on one with whoever VVDs partner was and a bit more pace would have had him clean through.

It was looking very much like a boring nil nil at half time. Liverpool had their ten minute spell and took advantage, we had ours and didn't, admittedly after that they saw out the game quite comfortably however most times we play that game it's a one goal loss at worst which in the context of a CL tie wouldn't be the worst result ever.

So, this place is torn over who they want to win the Champions League because of where they live? Can't we all just agree on one team we want to win? [emoji38] 
The team that aren't local would be the logical choice.

No matter who wins the eng media will have their wankfest.....thats for damn skippy. Barca and Ajax really did bottle it up big time, both teams should have been through......game management is so so crucial, especially these days. JM was right, Ten Hag fucked it up in second half. Its a semi in CL, you are 3 up overall, fuck the philosiphy, just see it out.