The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

14 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

MOTHERFUCKER, i am fucking fuming. This is a fucking nightmare, the yids must NOT under any circumstances win it, but i also can't stomach the idea of the scum lifting the trophy either.

My lord, i really feel for all of you who are living in England, this final is pure hell. Fuck all of them, especially Barcelona for making this happen

we are going to be back for a few weeks in the summer, and we are forced to go see 2 of my cousins who just moved to the fucking Wirral (one of them married a plazzy scouser from the shithole of north-end Birkenhead, ffs), plus obviously we are all over London, so a nightmare either way:(

47 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we are going to be back for a few weeks in the summer, and we are forced to go see 2 of my cousins who just moved to the fucking Wirral (one of them married a plazzy scouser from the shithole of north-end Birkenhead, ffs), plus obviously we are all over London, so a nightmare either way:(

It makes me sick just by saying it, but the scum are sadly the least of the two evils for all of us. This whole year has been one the worst of my life (football-wise at least), and have in mind that i have seen my local club that i support since i was a little boy get relegated three times in the past.

But this year has been a nightmare, the club that i hate the most, PAOK (our arch rivals), won the league after 34 fucking years (i was 2 when they last won it) and to make you understand how much i hate them, imagine how you would feel if liverpool and spurs fused into a single club, that's how vile they are. I had to watch them celebrate the title for almost 2 weeks and i still haven't heard the end of it. So yeah, this fucking CL final feels like the nail in the coffin for me, if i could get a lobtomy to erase this whole year from my memory i would gladly do it.

So IF spuds win cl *vomit* do you guys think they'll have more pull power to attract quality players or will it be treated as a leicester city winning the pl?
They won't match fees/wages of the other 3 clubs, so it won't make much difference.

27 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

It makes me sick just by saying it, but the scum are sadly the least of the two evils for all of us. This whole year has been one the worst of my life (football-wise at least), and have in mind that i have seen my local club that i support since i was a little boy get relegated three times in the past.

But this year has been a nightmare, the club that i hate the most, PAOK (our arch rivals), won the league after 34 fucking years (i was 2 when they last won it) and to make you understand how much i hate them, imagine how you would feel if liverpool and spurs fused into a single club, that's how vile they are. I had to watch them celebrate the title for almost 2 weeks and i still haven't heard the end of it. So yeah, this fucking CL final feels like the nail in the coffin for me, if i could get a lobtomy to erase this whole year from my memory i would gladly do it.

I am guessing but your Greek team is Aris?

+

Well see it that way, one of liverpool and spurs will still be without a title in years on June 2 and by the cruelest of Fashions. My condolences for you guys in England tho, i do noz envy your summer. But i will be in Madrid during the final coincidentally so i will get one day of it as well

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't like the word though. 

Few seconds and we would be saying Spurs are bottlers and not Ajax. It is a strange game sometimes

Spurs usualy are the bottlers, but they had nothing to bottle here because they were never ahead to begin with and generaly people expected Ajax to go to final. 

Ajax on the other hand bottled a 3:0 lead in one half.

I feel sorry for ajax, but you could smell their poo in that second half. They were extremely shaky everytime Spuds got close to the goal. 

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This is the main difference between us and other teams. 

You have these average players like Origi, Wijnaldum, Moura, Henderson, Sissoko give 110 percent for their team in hard times. They step up and try their best. They are not top quality, so they never manage to keep that consistency, but when they get the chance, they are eager to prove to the team and fans.

Our fuckers just stroll around. Imagine Higuain, Kovacic, Barkley.. putting that extra shift and work their ass of till the last second, or sacrifice for defensive duties? Nah, they are too entitled. They play to collect their paycheck and as soon things go south, they stop giving shit. 

We realy went way way off the road in recent years. First 11, bench, mentality,...all turned to bang average.

If we somehow end up 3rd ahead of spuds, our mighty board will think we aint that bad at all. But its as far from reality as it can be. We should be 6th the way we performed this season. 

couldn't agree more mate. Spot on

No fucking way i wish Spurs to win it, because i do want us to remain the only London club to do so, and Liverpool at least have the tradition and history on this competition unlike Spurs, despite the insuferable Pool media wankfest and their annoying fanbase, i greatly admire Klopp as a coach for what he is doing with Liverpool and what he did with Dortmund before, won all domestic titles and challenged Bayern, was really close to winning the Champions League with Dortmund if not for that great Bayern team in 2013, and now with Pool he has reached 3 european finals in 4 years, its nothing short of remarkable with the personnel at his disposal.

WTF!!! 2 Epic semi-finals in a row is too much to take and the icing on the cake is to have 2 English teams competing in the CL finals (guess this is only the 2nd or the 3rd time). 

I hope the final is equally nerve racking and let the best team win. Which ever team wins, the manager would be the real winner not that they are not already but the winner will just stamp it. 

Superb!!!! All the best to both the team. 

Now lets get us into the final. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I was counting down the seconds for Ajax. Spurs had one good half in the entire tie and they managed to make it count!

when i saw how nervous and careless Ajax looked i just felt it was only a matter of time Spurs would score the 3rd goal.