The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

MOTHERFUCKER, i am fucking fuming. This is a fucking nightmare, the yids must NOT under any circumstances win it, but i also can't stomach the idea of the scum lifting the trophy either.

My lord, i really feel for all of you who are living in England, this final is pure hell. Fuck all of them, especially Barcelona for making this happen

8 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Bottlers league: Ajax, Barcelona, PSG

2012 pulled us out of bottler prison, especially after 2005 semis v the murderers and of course 2008 v Manure, 2009 Ovrebo Barca nightmare, and that 2000 against Barca in the quarters in extra time after blowing a huge 3 nil lead

Lol 3 times I have put a comment on the Daily Fail about hoping Liverpool fans don't get English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years again, and each time ….''due to the number of complaints your comment has been removed''

Justice for the 39.

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol 3 times I have put a comment on the Daily Fail about hoping Liverpool fans don't get English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years again, and each time ….''due to the number of complaints your comment has been removed''

Justice for the 39.

You too wote to the D.F. ?
Those rascals had a forum and they closed it down - they pretended that the Turks hijacked it and made it into a Kemal Ataturk site.
The comments section that is left is abysmal.