The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 hour ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Man the scousers luck is unmatched. Jesus. 

No luck.

They missed chances in the first leg and they were without Salah and Firminho in this match. How do we fare without Hazard in the lineup?

I dont care much for Liverpool the football club, but this team of theirs is fantastic. We USED to have a fantastic team. I want us to get back to being that team

3 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

No luck.

They missed chances in the first leg and they were without Salah and Firminho in this match. How do we fare without Hazard in the lineup?

I dont care much for Liverpool the football club, but this team of theirs is fantastic. We USED to have a fantastic team. I want us to get back to being that team

That's it. Hard but credit where it's due. Impact subs. Key players out and it didn't change a thing in terms of how they played. Straight from the word go as well. Job done bam bam bam. Bleh. 

Its just crazy and sad how quickly we've fallen behind. Know was slowly happening but now so so clear how big of a gap it is. We're average. 

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. Hard but credit where it's due. Impact subs. Key players out and it didn't change a thing in terms of how they played. Straight from the word go as well. Job done bam bam bam. Bleh. 

Its just crazy and sad how quickly we've fallen behind. Know was slowly happening but now so so clear how big of a gap it is. We're average. 

It started as soon as we won the CL in 2012. It has been a slow, downward grind since then, with only Hazard and Kante as superb intakes. Crazy bad sales, buys, contractual decisions, botched transfers, not backing managers, etc etc.

25 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope we can spend it..and not the way we have been or doing deals the way we have been which has been bad. 

Otherwise make it a lot harder! Be shit to go back into Europa should we mess up group wise. 

Plus we haven't gone any further then the last 16 since we reached the semi final in 2014.

So that be lovely to. Dreaming ahead lol.

I about lost my shit when I started seeing stories linking us to RYAN FRASER. IF that is the level of player we are going to chase, hello West Ham as competition for 12th place. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I about lost my shit when I started seeing stories linking us to RYAN FRASER. IF that is the level of player we are going to chase, hello West Ham as competition for 12th place. 

Andy Carroll lol. That one summed it up the way things were heading. 

21 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Yeah we are average now, but I don't think we are too far away from a fix. Need at least 3 good signings though..striker, FB, CB. Let's see.

wow Barca is really shit, bottlers of the highest order just like PSG, not even one away goal at Anfield, unbelievable shit. Credit to the scousers, i feel they will win it now after this comeback, its in the stars. I will be rooting for Ajax all the way now.

Why do people keep saying "luck". Liverpool were not lucky in this tie. If anything they were unlucky to lose 3-0 to Barca. Should have been 4-2 ish. They outplayed Barca without salah and firmino, let that sink in. 

A front 3 of shaqiri, mane and fucking origi.

A mid 3 of Henderson, fabinho, milner.

If I said that a team of that front 6 was in the finals of CL beating Bayern and Barca, along with having 94 freaking points in PL, people would have laughed at me and booked a one way ticket to a fucking asylum.

Klopp has done WONDERS, with this team. 

What a fucking match was that!!! It was stuff of Champions!!! Liverpool deserved every bit of it. 

After seeing the post match, I could connect with our semi final at Nou Camp and how I wished that would had been at the Bridge. The atmosphere last night seems so electrifying in the stadium, to see everyone so involved, invested ... this is what fans live for. Congrats to Liverpool for crushing Barca. 

Hope to see such night return to the Bridge soon. Fingers crossed!!!

I don't understand playing Coutinho. Barcelona cannot do any build up since last week. Play either semedo or Arthur. Barcelona problem was their inability to feed their front player. This happened since last week. 

Fantastic performances by pool, their pressing is just brilliant. 

7 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Klopp could probably do wonders with our lot.. Shame we never got him. 

Nah, he will have problem with the way our team press. Our team suck at pressing, hazard and CHO are awful at pressing. Our two fb are also not good at pressing.