The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Are the commentators for real? I know Suarez is a cunt with his fouls, but saying he meant that is really reaching. Any difference between bt sport, sky sports and match of the day on their coverage of Liverpool. Full of their ex players acting as cheerleaders/fans rather than professional pundits 

Between them they have 18 ex-scouse 'pundits'. So no bias then.

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Are the commentators for real? I know Suarez is a cunt with his fouls, but saying he meant that is really reaching. Any difference between bt sport, sky sports and match of the day on their coverage of Liverpool. Full of their ex players acting as cheerleaders/fans rather than professional pundits 

I watch the yank stream to avoid the wankfest, still have Brit presenters, but so much less bias

Barca players channeling their inner Morata here. Think I counted 3 times they were clean through on goal and couldn't finish.

Must be said that even missing key players Liverpool look very good. Klopp is probably the 2nd best coach in world football and gets the absolute most out of even average players. 

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Between them they have 18 ex-scouse 'pundits'. So no bias then.

Ridiculous really, I dont even care if they have 100 of them.......as long as they can be pro's and hide that hidious shirt for 2 hours. But thats too much of a task.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I watch the yank stream to avoid the wankfest, still have Brit presenters, but so much less bias

Must be a bliss Vesper.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Barca players channeling their inner Morata here. Think I counted 3 times they were clean through on goal and couldn't finish.

Must be said that even missing key players Liverpool look very good. Klopp is probably the 2nd best coach in world football and gets the absolute most out of even average players. 

Exactly what a competent manager must do......they have that togetherness, they look and feel motivated thanks to Klopp. The board backs him to the tilt with his wishes. Couple that with the media love-in and all that FA support, and you have a great foundation.

Lol that banner 5 times Champions League Winners- they haven't won the Champions League 5 times. Funny how you don't hear Forest fans saying they won it twice.

Liverpool did manage to get English clubs banned from Europe for five years though.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Please don't tell me Pep is number one?!