CHOULO19

Just now, Vesper said:

oh for sure Barca have to be the favourites atm

but other than Manure

3 of the 4 teams I hate the most in the world are riding a magic carpet atm

i get the feeling, this season has been annoying, surprise after surprise, damn

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Btw can we buy him somehow? 

Kane is and always will be spuds loverboy and will play whenever fit. Maybe Son decides to move and what better than moving to club from same city with guaranteed starting #9 role :D

he prefers LW or SS more than a straight 9

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wouldnt discard Barca just yet, the last time they reached a final was in 2015, they have unfinished bussiness in this competition, they have the winning culture and the know how to get it done, and when you have Messi in your team anything is possible. Cheers

Spurs and Ajax (as well as they may be playing) will be the underdogs in final against either Barca or LIverpool.

This is looking really like WC brackets... Either Liverpool or Barca would be heavy favs against either one of the other two.

Between Pool and Barca, hard to put money on either one... Barca ultimately is a possession side, so it will all depends on whether Pool will be able to pressure them or not. Unbelievable games... can't wait.

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

This season has just been one annoyance after another so far. Just hope we can end it somehow on a high. 

I gotta say Im glad Im not so anti Pool as many others are.

We are already having second bad season in a row which is bad, but if your super hated rivals also have amazing season on top of that, it has to be even worse. 

I will always appreciate teams that play good football, rivals or not. If they cheat, dive, have a team full of dicks or buy everything out there, thats a different thing then.

the truly horrid thing is

Liverpool

Shitty

Manure

Spuds (they will finally spend money in the transfer market)

are all going to improve their teams even more this summer

and we are going to take huge knock(s) and can do nothing about it

I want CL mainly for the extra tens of millions for the market in 2020

next year is going to be a rough ride

4 minutes ago, Robchels said:

Spurs and Ajax (as well as they may be playing) will be the underdogs in final against either Barca or LIverpool.

This is looking really like WC brackets... Either Liverpool or Barca would be heavy favs against either one of the other two.

Between Pool and Barca, hard to put money on either one... Barca ultimately is a possession side, so it will all depends on whether Pool will be able to pressure them or not. Unbelievable games... can't wait.

Reminds me of WC too when two best teams played in semis already and then the tournament would be won by whoever won that semi final (france, belgium).

I get same feeling now. But Ajax impressed me more than Croatia and unlike Croatia, they eliminated two massive teams already while Cro had easy way. 

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Anyways that ending I really felt it. 

To score and then get denied. 

Painful. 

Nah dont give a shit. 

Remember how Overbro fucked us back then. Would have 3 pens at least nowdays with var.

I actualy smiled alittle when Pep reactions were shown. Karma is a bitch. 

City players didnt have any role in that barca game though, but hey it was their choice to join Peps City. 

19 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i wouldnt discard Barca just yet, the last time they reached a final was in 2015, they have unfinished bussiness in this competition, they have the winning culture and the know how to get it done, and when you have Messi in your team anything is possible. Cheers

HOw have BArca unfinished business in this competition? If there is one team that has finished business in the CL it's Barca :D

Liverpool have unfinished business as that cheat Ramos and their shit goalie cost them the title last year. 

9 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If they cheat, dive, have a team full of dicks or buy everything out there, thats a different thing then.

FFS, that IS, literally

Victimpool

biggest diver in top players of world football (Salah)

MEGA thugs and goons Fabinho (did you see that cunt spit on Eden???), Lovren (thug is his middle name), Milner (fucking twat), Henderson (pure thug), Lallana, Moreno (dirty little sub, cheap shot artist), Sturridge (whingy as fuck bish) Xherdan Shaqiri (another goon cheap shot artist, has a pair stones for a dwarf)

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Nah dont give a shit. 

Remember how Overbro fucked us back then. Would have 3 pens at least nowdays with var.

I actualy smiled alittle. Karma is a bitch. 

City players didnt have any role in that barca game though, but hey it was their choice to join Peps City. 

That pissing goal... Remember watching it thinking it was going over.. Then to have the fans right beside going mental.. Was in East Lower nearest them and would've been so happy to been at the other end of the stadium.

There was a Barcalona fan in with us lot who had been advised by the steward.. Chelsea score celebrate so god knows how he reacted. 

Annoys that they had 10 men and we had so many chance.. They had that 1...Still... 

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I gotta say Im glad Im not so anti Pool as many others are.

We are already having second bad season in a row which is bad, but if your super hated rivals also have amazing season on top of that, it has to be even worse. 

I will always appreciate teams that play good football, rivals or not. If they cheat, dive, have a team full of dicks or buy everything out there, thats a different thing then.

I think good football can be appreciated, but anyone who has attended games and seen how their fans behave, how Sp*rs fans behave,  means we view their defeats against anyone almost as important as Chelsea victories. Be it hitting children, pouring urine and faeces onto away fans, murdering 39 Italian fans, the list goes on and on....

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's gonna be Spurs v Liverpool in the final, isn't it?

Oh sod off J. I was so happy, why do you have to put this in my head?

It was a great game of football, the best result for Chelsea, another potential injury for Spurs; Southern Comfort and ice time. Then you chirp up and all of a sudden it's time to put the cap back on the bottle, the ice back in the frezer, and stick The Smiths in the DVD player. :(

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That pissing goal... Remember watching it thinking it was going over.. Then to have the fans right beside going mental.. Would've been so happy to been at the other end of the stadium. Annoys me more how we chances we had and they had 1...still 

one of worst nights of my life:rant:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one of worst nights of my life:rant:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Being there was so hard!

Then to top it went.. Went to the Bridge after and think they just had  random clips of bad moments.. That again and JTs penalty which until then I'd never saw as couldn't watch... Bit wtf lol. Way to set a moodl

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Oh sod off J. I was so happy, why do you have to put this in my head?

It was a great game of football, the best result for Chelsea, another potential injury for Spurs; Southern Comfort and ice time. Then you chirp up and all of a sudden it's time to put the cap back on the bottle, the ice back in the frezer, and stick The Smiths in the DVD player. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

lol

post of the night

23 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That again and JTs penalty which until then I'd never saw as couldn't watch.

fuck Moscow, grrrrr

another, even worse nightmare

along with (this is probably more obscure but it cost us a chance to possibly claim best English team ever, and top 5 of all time (for a single season) worldwide, ever

fucking Luis García, haunts me to this day

they were 33 POINTS behind us in the EPL!!!

Also, everyone remembers Eidur Gudjohnsen in the 96th minutes flashing it wide, BUT the reason the ball even came to him was a BLATANT pen on Mateja Kezman by Sami Hyypiä 1 second before, he just smashed into him an knocked him to the ground

509672342f81f709f9abc8dc8d06d545.png

a878e1d049f5bc69f1bd5b850988935f.png

8c994041e4867c04fa801d137917b463.png

ef6c84a40f4baf8483c6eda276cd7d56.png

59aa9a1c7e1651af83868d5ea8675df9.gif