The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The whole brexit is just madness. the stupidity to call on a referendum for this at all

May will be the fourth Tory PM to be ousted because of Tory splits over Europe. This time they are wrecking the country as well.

Referendum was called because Cameron didn't want three MPs defecting to UKIP. 

As far as Brexit affecting players playing in the Prem, it will be negligible. Billion pound TV driven capitalist business that football now is, they will find a way whereby transfers are smoothed over regardless.

Just now, Vesper said:

Little Englanders combined with the left (who gambled, incorrectly, that the UK leaving would bring down the whole EU)

well the Jury is still out. Witht the western democracies demloishing themselves, I could see more exits, Italy could be next. Especially if Britain does the unthinkable and actually succeeds after Brexit. Sounds unlikely but Britain achieved it before. First after the Norman Invasion and a century of civil wars, the Plantagent consolidated their power and made England the most powerful Christian Nation for most of the late Middle-Ages. After they savaged their own country in the Roses War they needed just 100 years to become a global power again and built the largest empire the world has ever seen. I would not put it beyong them to bounce back once again. It is somehow the destiny of that strange nation to fuck up themselves in positions of strengths fall into depression only to rise again from the ashes from the unlikeliest of circumstances. Thinking about this, Chelsea are a very English club in this regard.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Thinking about this, Chelsea are a very English club in this regard.

YES!!!!!!!

the epitome

and via a RUSSIAN

ffs

crazy team we follow and bleed blue for!!!

No matter what happens I will NEVER let go of my obsession for Chels:D

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

James is having a shit game

I would pull him

was thinking the same. how slow has he become? also robertson with an alonso game, wandering around the channel of bayenr box but nowhere to be found defensively

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is somehow the destiny of that strange nation to fuck up themselves in positions of strengths fall into depression only to rise again from the ashes from the unlikeliest of circumstances.

Like Germany  after 1945