The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, Vesper said:

Goon Nacho red card

the fact he plays a lot for RM shows how far they have fallen

he is pure shit as a CB

Real Madrid have always had generations of average players in between the galacticos. Remember the like of Salgado, Drenthe, Diarra, Huntelaar before and now they got Nacho, Vazquez, vallejo, llorente, diaz

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Real Madrid have always had generations of average players in between the galacticos. Remember the like of Salgado, Drenthe, Diarra, Huntelaar before and now they got Nacho, Vazquez, vallejo, llorente, diaz

Royston Drenthe, lolol

that midget:D

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I always thought Diarra was pretty decent.

Ajax put one of the best performances I've seen in Europe. A few minutes in the 2nd half aside, they completely controlled the game there. I feel happy to see the greatest cunt in football called Sergio Ramos getting a deserve punishment. He thought the tie was over and forced a 2nd yellow, then his team conceded 4 in the game he was absent. lol

On one hand its cool to see Ajax batter Courtois and Real Madrid. The entitlement and arrogance of that club are gross.

On the other hand, them going out makes it much easier for one of Liverpool, City, or Spuds to advance even further. Even when Madrid are having a poor season by their standards they have been super dangerous deep in the CL and I'd have fancied them against any English side.

Every season I cheer against every English team that's not us. Would be unbearable to see any of them win it. but this season I think City have a very, very good chance and Liverpool and Spuds are so up and down that depending on the day they can beat anyone.

Atleti have been my go-to "2nd club" over the past few years so I hope they win it all. If not them then Juventus despite my dislike of CR7.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

On one hand its cool to see Ajax batter Courtois and Real Madrid. The entitlement and arrogance of that club are gross.

On the other hand, them going out makes it much easier for one of Liverpool, City, or Spuds to advance even further. Even when Madrid are having a poor season by their standards they have been super dangerous deep in the CL and I'd have fancied them against any English side.

Every season I cheer against every English team that's not us. Would be unbearable to see any of them win it. but this season I think City have a very, very good chance and Liverpool and Spuds are so up and down that depending on the day they can beat anyone.

Atleti have been my go-to "2nd club" over the past few years so I hope they win it all. If not them then Juventus despite my dislike of CR7.

Nah... Barca, Atletico and PSG are top3 favorites. 

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Agree with most, but Spuds beating anyone? They will choke soon. 

Also I dont give flying f about Juve. I cheered for them both finals because  Buffon, Pirlo deserved it and they had cool squad with Vidal, Pogba, Barzagli...then they bought ego CR and Bonucci, making them completely unlikeable. Heck even Chiellini is pulling dirty moves these days. If they get Marcelo too, they wont win CL for 3 more seasons haha

Hopefuly Atletico wins it. If there is side that deserves it, its them. 

Also great to see Real losing, booing fans, Ramos, Casemiro, Carvajal,...this club is full of cunts.