MANCHESTER UNITED v PSG

TOTTENHAM v BORUSSIA DORTMUND

LIVERPOOL v BAYERN MUNICH

ATLETICO MADRID v JUVENTUS

LYON v BARCELONA

ROMA v PORTO

AJAX v REAL MADRID 

England - Germany rivalries resumed, United are in for a spanking

I think English teams will win both the CL and EL this season. Most of the traditional powerhouse European sides have not been great (Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, Juve) while City and Liverpool are just getting better. I think Barca are our best hope to prevent them from winning.

I think Spuds will just make it through Dortmund in what will be a great, close tie. PSG will hopefully embarrass United.

Guess I'll cheer for Atleti like I usually do when we aren't in it.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think English teams will win both the CL and EL this season. Most of the traditional powerhouse European sides have not been great (Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG, Juve) while City and Liverpool are just getting better. I think Barca are our best hope to prevent them from winning.

I think Spuds will just make it through Dortmund in what will be a great, close tie. PSG will hopefully embarrass United.

Guess I'll cheer for Atleti like I usually do when we aren't in it.

Lol at Juve and PSG have not been good!

Ridiculous tosh.

In 32 league games between them, ZERO losses, 3 draws, 90 points out of 96.

Shitty is only EPL team with a truly good chance IMHO. Victimpool were so lucky to not crash out. They dont have rhe depth. Gomez out will sting badly eventually.

Juve

Barca

Shitty

PSG 

Dortmund (my darkhorse)

Those are the only teams I see with good chances to win.

We shall see. I like my chances.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I wonder if Drogs could help us buy him??

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Soooooo want to sign him. Miles beyond William.:wub:

I hope Sarri and the board want him. He is heavily linked with Arsenal. Kai Havertz is another player you kept mentioning Vesper and he seems also great. I would love to see them both playing for us.

Just now, 11Drogba said:

I hope Sarri and the board want him. He is heavily linked with Arsenal. Kai Havertz is another player you kept mentioning Vesper and he seems also great. I would love to see them both playing for us.

Unfortunately, Havertz is now 95% Bayern bound.

MY EL and CL picks

Bold means winner

Viktoria Plzen vs. Dinamo Zagreb

Club Brugge vs. FC Salzburg

Rapid Vienna vs. Inter Milan

Slavia Prague vs. Genk

Krasnodar vs. Bayer Leverkusen (Krasnodar's best player, Pavel Mamaev, just got prison time extended until February 2019 over hooliganism attacks that he and Alexander Kokorin of Zenit did on a wild night out in Moscow in October). They attacked a Russian telly presenter, put her driver in a hospital, and smashed a resto chair over a Russian government trade minister's head becuase he is of Korean ethnicity.

Zurich vs. Napoli

Malmo vs. Chelsea

Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Frankfurt

Celtic vs. Valencia

Rennes vs. Real Betis

Olympiakos vs. Dynamo Kyiv

Lazio vs. Sevilla (by far the best matchup, we dodged a bullet with one of them going out, Oly, Dynamo K, Fener and Zenit got so lucky that these 2 got stuck playing each other and not one of them, horrible seeding/draw, hopefully we draw the winner of one of those 2 other matchups ie. O v D, F v Z)

Fenerbache vs. Zenit

Sporting CP vs. Villarreal

BATE Borisov vs. Arsenal

Galatasaray vs. Benfica

CL

Schalke vs. Manchester City

Atletico Madrid vs. Juventus

Manchester United vs. Paris Saint-Germain  hahahahaha

Tottenham vs. Borussia Dortmund  Meine Borussia Aus Dortmund, Wir folgen Dir egal wohin es geht, Auch in ganz schweren Zeiten, Werden wir dich stets begleiten. Verdampfe diese Scheiß-spuds.446124cb4d5ccaa0719cda5d854b9927.png

Lyon vs. Barcelona

Roma vs. Porto (outrageous that these 2 both get gifted again, they should each be facing AM or Juve)

Ajax vs. Real Madrid

Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich   Wir wollen Bayern, Wir wollen Bayern siegen sehen, Oh wie waer das oh wie waer das, Zerstöre die Scouser-Fotzen!446124cb4d5ccaa0719cda5d854b9927.png

Whoever handle the draw for this year round of 16 need to get rewarded. Finally no more same old boring pairing. 

Bayern vs pool

United v psg

Spurs vs dortmund 

Atletico vs juventus 

All of them are exciting. 

Plus Lyon counter attack vs barca is going to be interesting 

Schalke 04 v Bayer Leverkusen HD stream

Special Coal Mine Closing game with Special Unis and thousands of coal miners

The open ceremony was probably the coolest opening to a football match I have ever seen, certainly top 5.

I will so try and find a complete video

it was unreal:wub:

https://www.vipleague.bz/fc-schalke-04-vs-bayer-leverkusen-streaming-link-1

642ee5425f26ab3b0dc0effeb6f059fb.png71ce1a883d29b26103257db4f4414d5e.png