The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

50 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Its actualy great United turned it around because that will boost their mentality for City game. Would be great for us if City lost or at least dropped points.

I'll be surprised if that happen. Juventus absolutely destroyed them, juventus created tons of chances and United created almost nothing. It is like watching lower tier team with good player vs title contender. 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Worst possible outcome would be Manure to beat Shitty. Draw is probably ideal outcome, but the odds of Manure nipping us out of a top 4 place are are much higher than us beating Shitty for the title.

If we do not get CL (whether thru top 4 finish or from winning EL this year) we are FUCKED. Eden will 100% leave and we will have a massively hard time recruiting top talent with no CL to offer.

At this point I am thinking strategically. Will hope for the same when Shitty plays Victimpool, Arse, and spuds as well. Obviously will hope for draws when those other 4 play each other, UNLESS one really crashes out to point they are no threat to us (would be Manure I think), then I would want the crashed out team to beat any of the other 4.

I quite and frankly understood your plight as touching possible outcomes and scenarios that could play out but I think Eden has already made up his mind either we attain CL next season or not and even if we lift the premier league which is quite difficult with the way City is going...And why do u rate Man u to pip us for top 4 position why not Liverpool Arsenal or Spurs...and with the way is playing they are only rising their luck team with good possession football and clinical finishing will destroy them...

Thing is city defiantly gana be in the top 4 unless something drastic happens. Way Liverpool are probably them as well. Then it's the rest. We're doing bloody well but duno about title chances as things get really going. 

Hopefully a draw.. Failing that a city win. Smug Jose is getting annoying. 

With Juventus' loss last night, Chelsea remain the only unbeaten side of the top 5 leagues in all competitions

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-only-unbeaten-side-in-europe-top-five-leagues-manchester-united-stun-juventus-a3983016.html?amp