The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I would absolutely love us to have that atmosphere at home! Just imagine the adrenaline that must build up walking thru there. And the nerves it creates in the away team

Its similar what we used to have in the good old days when away fans used to dread coming to us because of the grief they received. Might sound basic but it was great.

Wouldnt we be dancing around the lunge tonight if Inter and PSG won tonight and if the Mancs both lost tomorrow I'd be bouncing off the walls.

Simple things please simple minds 'they' say!

League.jpg.69703a1afc19f2a4b81a1114d5346584.jpg

Where did you find those valuations?

Lets look at AM (who they say is worth only £294m)

I will be conservative here:

Griezmann would cost at least £120m

Thomas Lemar £80m

Saúl Ñíguez £120m

Jan Oblak £100m

Koke £100m

José Giménez £90m

Lucas Hernández £90m

that's £700m for just SEVEN players

Doubt me? Try and prise them away for less.

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Where did you find those valuations?

Lets look at AM (who they say is worth only £294m)

I will be conservative here:

Griezmann would cost at least £120m

Thomas Lemar £80m

Saúl Ñíguez £120m

Jan Oblak £100m

Koke £100m

José Giménez £90m

Lucas Hernández £90m

that's £700m for just SEVEN players

Doubt me? Try and prise them away for less.

You doubt the Daily Star!! Shirley Knot

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/730494/Champions-League-2018-19-Man-Utd-Man-City-most-valuable-squads-transfers-Pep-Guardiola

21 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't trust anyone in the press to give realistic numbers when it comes to Euro footie. I look at what it would cost to actually buy players on a team. 

I think most on this board have realistic ideas. We as a collective have more common sense than any random 50 journos do.

Here is a case in point, albeit not about valuations. Shaka Hislop is spewing all over that Bailey is fool to come to Chelsea because he will sit behind Hazard for years. Bailey is a RWer, not a LW, and Hislop also said Hazard will be here for years to come. Unless he can mindread Eden, if Eden refuses to to renew, this is his last year here unless we wind his contract down and let him go on a free in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't trust anyone in the press to give realistic numbers when it comes to Euro footie. I look at what it would cost to actually buy players on a team. 

I think most on this board have realistic ideas. We as a collective have more common sense than any random 50 journos do.

Here is a case in point, albeit not about valuations. Shaka Hislop is spewing all over that Bailey is fool to come to Chelsea because he will sit behind Hazard for years. Bailey is a RWer, not a LW, and Hislop also said Hazard will be here for years to come. Unless he can mindread Eden, if Eden refuses to to renew, this is his last year here unless we wind his contract down and let him go on a free in 2020.

I know mate it made me go WTF too.

If Eden pushes it to the window it would really wind me up.Just wouldn't be necessary.

8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Great goal by Dembele

https://streamja.com/KBGq

Dembele is going to end up being a top 5 player in world, ZERO chance Barca sells him, he has EVERY skillset a player can have. Insane pace, passing, shooting.

Like the commentator said earlier, PSG look so unprepared for this sort of match because their domestic league is so weak. They stroll through all of their league matches with teams sitting off them and letting them dominate. They aren't used to sides punching them in the mouth like this.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like the commentator said earlier, PSG look so unprepared for this sort of match because their domestic league is so weak. They stroll through all of their league matches with teams sitting off them and letting them dominate. They aren't used to sides punching them in the mouth like this.

They miss also Verratti.