The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great team with a great manager.

People slag their playing style off but they know they aren't Barcelona or Man City so play to their strength and are "killers" when they get chances in front of goal. Just shows that you can be very competitive and win playing a less expansive style if you can get that aggressive, every man working for each other attitude ingrained into your team and have that reliability that you know you might only get minimal amounts of chances but trust that you can be clinical with players like Costa, Griezmann, Gamerio etc up front.

I'd take Simeone here in all fairness but I think Sarri is going to be the main choice to try go another way with the playing style. Simeone would get everyone working incredibly hard and although it may not be a quick process I think he could be a success here. Although he is similar to Conte and Jose which is maybe another reason why we are looking at Sarri or Enrique firstly but I think he's got another side to that Conte and Jose teams are quite reactive where as Atletico in some games I have seen are very proactive, get in the oppositions faces and don't let them settle. Also big games you wouldn't see us shirking challenges or playing poorly, he'd tear right into players regardless if they were Hazard or Bakayoko or Cahill without hesitation. Love watching how animated he gets on the side line too, just goes mad as fuck.  

Simeone is better off staying at Atletico than coming here to be honest, he feels at home there, he's got the board, fans and players on his side, all the resources to succeed there, if he came here it would probably ruin his mojo, we treat managers like dirt because of player's tantrums which coincides with bad performances and results, atm we have a shit board who are holding the team back and its impossible for any top manager to work properly, thats just my opinion

What do you fancy for Saturday ?
Can L'pool stand up to the merenges ?
I expect a draw and then Real winning it in extra time.

The club ratings say RM = 2011, L'pool = 1925, which makes RM favourites but no clear superiority.

3 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

I am proud to announce that if Liverpool win the Champions League Tonight Laylabelle and I are getting Married.

I LOVE YOU LAYLABELLE MY PRINCESS AND MY QUEEN.

Hahaha!!! Beautiful :-D

At a wedding reception tonight and the groom and some of his mates are Liverpool supporters... Woops! Wrong date. 

I really dont want the bindippers to win guys. It wouldn't be good for us. Its hard enough as it is without those scouse gits rubbing our faces  in it and they dont need any more help attracting good players do they??

So even tho I dont like RM I hope they give them a proper spanking.