The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

For the love of all that is good in this world, please don't let Liverpool win the final. Please!

If I have to read more about how "special," Liverpool is as a club and the romantic atmosphere at Anfield, and how unbelievably "brave" their players are I'm going to hang myself. 

Nothing gets the football media wanking themselves more than when Liverpool are doing well. Even Man United. It's nauseating.

Hopefully Madrid are ultra motivated to make history by three-peating and Ronaldo raises to the occasion again. He was awful against Bayern in both legs. 

Just now, Pizy said:

For the love of all that is good in this world, please don't let Liverpool win the final. Please!

If I have to read more about how "special," Liverpool is as a club and the romantic atmosphere at Anfield, and how unbelievably "brave" their players are I'm going to hang myself. 

Nothing gets the football media wanking themselves more than when Liverpool are doing well. Even Man United. It's nauseating.

Hopefully Madrid are ultra motivated to make history by three-peating and Ronaldo raises to the occasion again. He was awful against Bayern in both legs. 

Finger crossed!!!! Had enough of it already and that was before they were in the final. 

Sad I think.... Its gana be shite 

fuckin dipshitters and those rwat Mancs have always been the apple of the medias eye. Theyve never put a foot wrong. Thats why when things like the Gerrard slip or Suarez showing his vampyre urges are made into such a big deal.

I dont mind saying I sincerely hope they get a right royal spanking! And RM take Salah back home with them on the 26th! See how they get on without him.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:01 PM, Johnnyeye said:

the reality is they are a very well oiled machine now compared to past years when they would get eliminated earlier season after season, but that changed since 2011, where they have reached the semis every season and won all the finals they reached (2014, 2016, 2017) and only lost to eventual winners in 2011 (Pep's Barca), while the other teams lost their finals, but credit where its due, Real are the best team atm in the CL, eventough they get many calls their way, and get lucky breaks, they definitely know how to get the job done when it matters most while others choke, its the truth.

23 hours ago, Thor said:

If they win 3 in a row, that is 4 of the last 5. 

Hard to argue they aren't a great team. In fact, it is hard to argue they aren't one of, if not the best ever. 

The problem is when you watch them play, it is hard to consider them to be one of the best team ever. I'll take pep barca or bayern treble winning team over this team any day. They are not dominant at all. I am not talking about possession but in term creating chances and limiting opp chances. It feels like they got lucky so many times and get away with many things. Bayern absolutely battered them over two legs, they also can easily lose against juventus. 

Although they will win ucl 3 times in a row but they also only win la liga once during that time. 

17 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

I love and miss Diego Costa so much. He was so great to watch and have him as our striker. I love you Costa.

Easy to forget the tantrums and fucking off to Brazil for four months