test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CHOULO19

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

Started by CHOULO19,

12,694 posts in this topic
Just now, Vesper said:

Little Englanders combined with the left (who gambled, incorrectly, that the UK leaving would bring down the whole EU)

well the Jury is still out. Witht the western democracies demloishing themselves, I could see more exits, Italy could be next. Especially if Britain does the unthinkable and actually succeeds after Brexit. Sounds unlikely but Britain achieved it before. First after the Norman Invasion and a century of civil wars, the Plantagent consolidated their power and made England the most powerful Christian Nation for most of the late Middle-Ages. After they savaged their own country in the Roses War they needed just 100 years to become a global power again and built the largest empire the world has ever seen. I would not put it beyong them to bounce back once again. It is somehow the destiny of that strange nation to fuck up themselves in positions of strengths fall into depression only to rise again from the ashes from the unlikeliest of circumstances. Thinking about this, Chelsea are a very English club in this regard.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Thinking about this, Chelsea are a very English club in this regard.

YES!!!!!!!

the epitome

and via a RUSSIAN

ffs

crazy team we follow and bleed blue for!!!

No matter what happens I will NEVER let go of my obsession for Chels:D

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

James is having a shit game

I would pull him

was thinking the same. how slow has he become? also robertson with an alonso game, wandering around the channel of bayenr box but nowhere to be found defensively

Vesper likes this

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is somehow the destiny of that strange nation to fuck up themselves in positions of strengths fall into depression only to rise again from the ashes from the unlikeliest of circumstances.

Like Germany  after 1945

Vesper likes this

Barca 2 Lyon 1

one more Lyon goal and a shutout rest of way (a HUGE ask)

Lyon go through on away goals

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Bayern have never been the same since Drogba softened them up

they won the CL the year after, beating barcelona 7-1 on aggregate

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

But theyre scared of English teams...

they beat Arsenal 10-2 and 7-1 on aggregate thereafter too