The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

if Liverpool are to replicate only half of their performance vs City or Roma, they will smack Real up and completely humiliate their holey defence. Remember this was a bayern team without some of their best players. lets hope liverpool keep their players fit for the final that is the only chance real have

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

if Liverpool are to replicate only half of their performance vs City or Roma, they will smack Real up and completely humiliate their holey defence. Remember this was a bayern team without some of their best players. lets hope liverpool keep their players fit for the final that is the only chance real have

Watch us fail to beat Liverpool, while they lose points against Brighton on the final day, resting their star players for the big final. That would be typical us, and the icing on the cake this season....

Watch us fail to beat Liverpool, while they lose points against Brighton on the final day, resting their star players for the big final. That would be typical us, and the icing on the cake this season....
I think Chelsea players should purposely break and injure all Liverpool players legs and ankles.

Muller and Lewa were crap in both legs. 

Lewa was decent in linkup, but he was nowhere to be found threatening real defence. 

If Bayern had Robben instead of Muller, they would won the game IMO. 

On side note, Im getting sick of Real always getting away with it, I dont mind Pool winning it at all. Most of their fans are idiots indeed, but the team deserves it the way they played so far, credit where its due.

39 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Muller and Lewa were crap in both legs. 

Lewa was decent in linkup, but he was nowhere to be found threatening real defence. 

If Bayern had Robben instead of Muller, they would won the game IMO. 

On side note, Im getting sick of Real always getting away with it, I dont mind Pool winning it at all. Most of their fans are idiots indeed, but the team deserves it the way they played so far, credit where its due.

I wouldn't like to see it. It might be a character flaw on my behalf but I really dont like them.

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I wouldn't like to see it. It might be a character flaw on my behalf but I really dont like them.

I never root for Real, but I would make an exception for this final. I can't stand Liverpool winning anything, especially another European Cup. Fuck the bin dippers.

2 hours ago, communicate said:

This real team may go to the final 3 straight years and may won it 3 times, but it is difficult to say that they are a great team 

the reality is they are a very well oiled machine now compared to past years when they would get eliminated earlier season after season, but that changed since 2011, where they have reached the semis every season and won all the finals they reached (2014, 2016, 2017) and only lost to eventual winners in 2011 (Pep's Barca), while the other teams lost their finals, but credit where its due, Real are the best team atm in the CL, eventough they get many calls their way, and get lucky breaks, they definitely know how to get the job done when it matters most while others choke, its the truth.

just saw the highlights of the game and i must say Bayern should have burried their chances, they battered Madrid most of the game and in end they payed dearly for their mistakes, their GK howler was decisive and at this level is costly, and missing clear chances, and when you do it against a team like Real you pay for it sooner or later, and Real were clinical when it mattered, you can say Ronaldo missed a sitter to make it 3-1 on the night, but Bayern should have done much better, they choked simple, many credit to Navas and Real's defense when the going got really tough.

One thing im looking forward to is how Liverpool will deal with Madrid's midfield ( i just dont see Roma overturning this tie), there is a huge gap in quality between both teams in midfield and that for me will be the decisive factor i think; Milner, Henderson and co is no match for Modric, Casemiro, Isco and Kroos and the main threat for Liverpool is Salah, with Firmino and Mane in support, but who knows what can happen in a final. Cheers

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If Liverpool win it I wouldn't be surprised if the UK Government class it as a bank holiday.

Probably and I know they sorta deserve it cause playing amazing etc but nahhhh. Hearing about it got the next 10 years.. We won it 6 times bollocks.. Such magic!!! Already hearing about the remarkable journey and how they started with low expectations blahhh

10 hours ago, communicate said:

This real team may go to the final 3 straight years and may won it 3 times, but it is difficult to say that they are a great team 

If they win 3 in a row, that is 4 of the last 5. 

Hard to argue they aren't a great team. In fact, it is hard to argue they aren't one of, if not the best ever.